Default tall soft spring metric setup

im tryin to find some info on the soft tall rear spring setup on a monte like 16 or 20 inch tall. i believe alot of the chassis built cars are runnin tall and soft on both rear. would appreciate the info. if you dont want to put it on here send me a pm. thanks

It's a tough set-up to master and drive. Many have tried it and went back to traditional set up. To save a headache and time, I wouldn't even try it unless your just a adventurous individual.

i guess no one wants to give up any secrets. lol

Quote Originally Posted by racer-15 View Post
    i guess no one wants to give up any secrets. lol
    my chassis builder wanted me to try it a couple of years ago because a few guys running his cars were doing well with it. i normally run a 225lr and a 200rr. i switched to the 100lb 20" lr. i left everything else the same and the car 3 wheeled like crazy and was very tight. i dropped my bite from 150 down to 90 and it worked well then. i'd say it was good on the slick but not any better than my standard setup with more bite.

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    my chassis builder wanted me to try it a couple of years ago because a few guys running his cars were doing well with it. i normally run a 225lr and a 200rr. i switched to the 100lb 20" lr. i left everything else the same and the car 3 wheeled like crazy and was very tight. i dropped my bite from 150 down to 90 and it worked well then. i'd say it was good on the slick but not any better than my standard setup with more bite.
    So which one did you settle on??
    Gator Engineering

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBauerSS6 View Post
    So which one did you settle on??
    i stayed with the heavier spring package.

stock car 5 i was wondering what springs you run on front?