Exclamation WTB: Bare Modified Chassis

Want to buy: 07 or newer 4bar BARE modified chassis. Must be straight and brand name. I dont want copys or something you built in your garage. Willing to give a little extra for Diamond and Pierce chassis. Send info and pictures to 814-327-8452. Thanks

can sell you a new pierce frame (reasonable) 815 541 9656 (dealer)

Still looking...

I have a 07 bandit text 606 634 6331

...Still looking..

As many sites as you are on looking for a chassis, you must want one for nothing or someone to give you one. Suck it up cup cake and either buy one or stop tire kicking.Tommy Fleegle
    Last edited by Streetstock Fan; 02-16-2014 at 05:47 PM.
    Randy Southord

Who are you Streetstock? If you seem to have a problem with my posts then just keep strolling on by. Im not entirely sure why you decided to even post. As far as I'm concerned I could care less of what someone on a Forum has to say about anything I do. Most people who reply to ads either cannot read of think that they have gold when they really have bent up junk.

If you want a perfect chassis go buy a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyflgl View Post
    Who are you Streetstock? If you seem to have a problem with my posts then just keep strolling on by. Im not entirely sure why you decided to even post. As far as I'm concerned I could care less of what someone on a Forum has to say about anything I do. Most people who reply to ads either cannot read of think that they have gold when they really have bent up junk.
    Must have struck a nerve or you would not be whining like a little girl.If you want a great chassis buy a new one.
    Gordon Four and No More.
    LOL
    www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

Want to buy: 07 or newer 4bar BARE modified chassis. Must be straight and brand name. I dont want copys or something you built in your garage. Willing to give a little extra for Diamond and Pierce chassis. Send info and pictures to 814-327-8452. Thanks
    Have a 2015 Diamond never assembled.I will give you $500 to take it.An all aluminum 434 NEW I will give you $1000 to take that and give you $500 if I can deliver it. Good enough.? I can't send pictures since it is not assembled.
    Steve Anderson Esq.

GOT to pay to play.

A friend of mine has a pierce chassis bare. he is going sportmod racing so all of his ump stuff is for sale at a fare price pm for his number.