Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dirtworks gave you 2 front end options. the standard option was using a 1 piece upper bolted to the stock tower in the stock location. Or you could order the car with the "corrected" frontend which used the swedge tube/heim style. I believe for the 2005 your LF should use a 6" & 7" swedge tube and the RF uses 5" & 6". Its been 4 years since I've worked on a dirtworks so my memory might be a little off, your best bet would be calling Gary Clark or Jerry Hoffman. Dirtworks did not weld a serial number to the frame, they used a plate riveted to the dash bar.

Call Hoffman. 417 673 7426

Quote Originally Posted by Elam Budmore View Post
    thanks for the info. Does anyone have a idea as to the aprox length of these corrected arms? and if they should be the same right to left? also can anyone tell me how to identify what year dirtworks we have here from the number welded on the frame rail?
    I don't think Dirtworks welded a number on the frame rail. There should be an ID tag in the interior on the left side of the crossbar that your steering bolts to. It says Dirtworks in huge letters, and has letters printed on it like "DW then a dash." After that, there will be a number stamped into the tag like 1857 or whatever the chassis number is. There should also be a lazer cut Dirtworks welded to the crossbar behind the fuel cell. If your car doesn't have these things, it may be a dirtworks copy. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by modracr41; 03-04-2015 at 04:31 PM.