Default Water temp warning sender?

swapped manifolds and the new one has 3/8 ports. anyone have a part number for a 230 warning sender with 3/8 threads. long acre makes a kit that is 3/8 threaded but all I need is the sender.

If you already have the sending unit with a different thread you might look at adapter fittings. I've gotten them in brass at the hardware store.

Quick Car has them

Thanks guys. I was trying to avoid using adapters as I did not want the probe tip too far out of the water path. some google searching came up with a 1982 - 1989 gm truck temp sensor. 230 deg with a 3/8 thread. Sorenson part number TSU65. Also listed as a ts81 and 53-7740 at car quest. About 10.00. Now I need to find an oil warning sender. My current light is always on even with the gage at 80 psi. my guess is its shorted out internally. At what psi do most warning senders turn on?

http://quickcar.net/index.php?crn=25...on=show_detail Water Temperature Switch 3/8"NPT 61-748
    Crewchief #21 Modified Hansen Motorsports 2014 GRT by Phillips IMCA Modified