Default Metric Factory Stock Headers

We can finally run headers on our cars at certain tracks...What header and brands would fit a Metric car with the engine in stock location and a Kevko kickout oil pan # 1089

My streets have' stock over frame ' , Schoenfeld or Dynatech , 1 5/8 - 1 3/4" step or straight 1 5/8" . They also make stock location type , just everything is real tight . Over frames keep spark plug wires ( if you run them under headers ) and starter cooler.

I have solid motor mounts and we have to keep them inside of the frame rail, i heard u usually have to run a short oil filter, Dynatech doesnt give to much info on the website about kickouts and such.

DYN70122010 Performance Bodies has them. This is what I used on a stock location engine.(No engine set back) You do have to use the short filters. Also must insert headers before you drop motor then attach to motor. If you attach before dropping or drop motor then try inserting headers...you'll get pissed! When I needed to do work after it was all attached, just raise motor enough to pull header.

Schoenfeld #186 will work well. Have to run short oil filter.

Let me be a lil more specific sorry...i run a 1984 monte carlo with the engine in stock location "no set back" and motor is stock height, 350 chevy attached to a powerglide, stock cast iron heads straight plugs, driver side dip stick, with solid motor mounts, NO midplate, Kevko kickout oil pan # 1089, stock style starter, stock steering gear box in stock location, with stock steering rod going thru the same factory hole in the fire wall.Im looking at only using these for a few races, i do not want to pull the motor to do this job, im looking for the headers that would slide in from the bottom or top with EASY ACCESS to the header bolts.Speedway has so many options, geez.

The schoenfeld 186's will do what you want, you won't find a header that goes in without touching a thing. THey go in pretty easy as long as you pull the valve covers and the spark plugs. They come with 5/16" head bolts so they're easy to thread in. With a stock style starter you may want to invest in a heat blanket for it.

thanks alot guys, ill look into all of them.

Schoenfeld has a new header for street stocks. It's #195, may be something you can use.