Default UMP Street Stock Roller $3000

For Sale: GM Metric UMP Street Stock roller chassis. This car has everything to go racing except for motor/tranny/shifter/gear. Car is legal for UMP with the exception of the brake bias adjuster, which is easy enough to remove. Car has a triple bypass radiator is good condition. Transmission cooler with AN4 lines. 22 gal fuel cell with foam. 17" ButlerBuilt seat with cover. Wilwood Dual master cylinder brake pedal assy, MC's are not wilwood. Full set of guages, weatherproof Autometer Tach, Accutech Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, and Brake Bias Gauges. Car is fully plumbed for brakes and fuel. Fully wired for an HEI ignition system. The cage is 1 3/4" 0.105" wall tubing from 4 post back. The front hoop is 1 1/2" .095" wall for weight purposes. It has all the lead already installed. It currently has weight jack bolts in the rear, and have weight jacks for the front they are just not installed. Heim joint shocks in rear, stock mount in the front. I also have the plates for the rear to remove the rear jack bolt buckets if needed to make car legal for your track. Car is setup as it come off the track from its last feature win. 9" Ford Floater in rear. It has 5x5 wheels all the way around. Complete set of wheels (3 regular and 1 beadlock) with Hoosier D's. Body has been raced and does show signs of being raced but is still very raceable. I am the only person to ever drive this car, we built it from the ground up. Now we have moved up classes and built a new car. This one is just taking up space in my already small garage. The car is a very strong car and fast car. I raced it at Western Kentucky Speedway in Nebo, KY. It is a 3/8 with mid banked turns and tight corners. I have more pictures on my phone, that I can send. Just text 270543820five. Please text first, where I work I normally dont get very good reception. But texts normally work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

TTTTTTTTTTTop

To The Top

To The Top