Default 2004 Lighning Modified For Sale

4bar/swingarm. The race car is a complete less motor, transmission, starter, bellhouseing and rearend. Keeping quickchange rearend for my Latemodel. The car is in very good condition and has not been raced very much. Butlerbuilt seat and headrest. Gas pedal with leakage.Oil pressure, water temperature, fuel pressure gage. Ignition switches. Gear shifter with locker and leakage to transmission. Complete steering and a light weight steering wheel. 2:1 steering quickener. Power steering pump and mounting bracket. Cluch and break pedals. Break adjuster (front to rear). Break PSI gages front and rear. Left front break cut off valve for 3 or 4 wheel breaks. New wildwood breakpads. Metric spindels with tie rod stiffeners. Lightning uppers and lowers. Afco springs. Bilstien shocksAfco damping shock. MSD box MSD coil plus all wiring in place. Radiator. New fuel lines vents lines and fuel return New fuel filter. New drive shaft. 32 Gal. Lightning fuel cell (wedge type.). Battery box with easy access recharging post on car decking. 4 wheels and tires (Used). Spare Lightning racecar parts upper, lowers, balljoints. I have a 9 inch Coleman floater rearend and 3 sets of gears that will sell with this car to the new owner if they are are interested. $ 3000.00

Quote Originally Posted by #jlrcat15 View Post
    4bar/swingarm. The race car is a complete less motor, transmission, starter, bellhouseing and rearend. Keeping quickchange rearend for my Latemodel. The car is in very good condition and has not been raced very much. Butlerbuilt seat and headrest. Gas pedal with leakage.Oil pressure, water temperature, fuel pressure gage. Ignition switches. Gear shifter with locker and leakage to transmission. Complete steering and a light weight steering wheel. 2:1 steering quickener. Power steering pump and mounting bracket. Cluch and break pedals. Break adjuster (front to rear). Break PSI gages front and rear. Left front break cut off valve for 3 or 4 wheel breaks. New wildwood breakpads. Metric spindels with tie rod stiffeners. Lightning uppers and lowers. Afco springs. Bilstien shocksAfco damping shock. MSD box MSD coil plus all wiring in place. Radiator. New fuel lines vents lines and fuel return New fuel filter. New drive shaft. 32 Gal. Lightning fuel cell (wedge type.). Battery box with easy access recharging post on car decking. 4 wheels and tires (Used). Spare Lightning racecar parts upper, lowers, balljoints. I have a 9 inch Coleman floater rearend and 3 sets of gears that will sell with this car to the new owner if they are are interested. $ 3000.00
    Please send pics and chassis number to sirleafalot@gmx.com thanks

Lets make a deal, I need to sell this car to make room in my shop.

still for sale or trade 859-613-5979

Need to sell. Need the room in my shop.