Question ndrl smoky mountain or eams?

I can not decide on which track to go to to be a spectator at? I'm from Louisiana so it's a good road trip? Any tips. My other races will be closer is the woo and Lucas races at jackson motor speedway and whynot.

Phenix City should be closer to you. We'll be at eams. Some drivers in Fl. should hangout a few more days to hit eams too. Safe travels.

The Smoky Mountain driver's list is aweful impressive so far. 52 cars strong. EAMS is an awesome track as well. First time I'm going to miss the Bama Bash in about 10 years. Sucks the Toilet Bowl is the same weekend at Clarksville. Hope they're all good shows.

Come to EAMS...only 8 days away!!!

both places great but I think lots more good racing at smoky mountain. had some great races last couple years..

Can't lose at either joint, for me I'll be going to EAMS, that place has a very cool vibe to it, a great atmosphere too. One bad fast old school joint. Going to miss Green Valley Speedway, wish it wasn't closed forever.

Late Model Mark
    Former Green Valley Speedway Bama Bash Announcer

I will be going to the bama bash. Just because I am not patient enough to wait another week for smoky mountain race. South Louisiana doesn't have good late model racing

The Bash forsure..the Thomas' do a great job with a smooth run program..only 4 more days cant wait!!