Thread: K1 Crankshafts

Default K1 Crankshafts

Anybody using them? How will they or how do they hold up in a 3.75 stroke, 4.155 bore USMTS/USRA modified motor?

tom belinger started the company with his son, he was a engineer with oliver for years, ive never used his cranks, but he has made me several sets of rods that were second to none, he also has a good deal with wisco on package deals, I would highly recommend k1, jmo

I only know of one and it ended up in two pieces after just a few races. Not sure if the crank was to blame or something else though.

for a usmts mod i'd stick with a non import crank.

Tom Molnar started K1 in Grand Rapids. Wiesco, Carrillo parent companies were involved also. JE took over Wiesco, K-1 moved to Ohio with that deal and Tom started Molnar Technologies. Just Google Molnar Technologies and call him. He's very informative and will give you a honest answer. I've run his stuff in Latemodel motors with no issues.
    "We run the Green Oil"

Quote Originally Posted by russrace View Post
    Tom Molnar started K1 in Grand Rapids. Wiesco, Carrillo parent companies were involved also. JE took over Wiesco, K-1 moved to Ohio with that deal and Tom started Molnar Technologies. Just Google Molnar Technologies and call him. He's very informative and will give you a honest answer. I've run his stuff in Latemodel motors with no issues.
    your right, I don't have any idea where I came up with belinger, must have been a brain phart day, ive been running a set of rods he had custom made for me for 5 years with no problem, if im not mistaken he worked for oliver for a long time and started this with his son, any way hes top notch in my book