Default dominant UMP sport compact complete sell out

complete sell out Highland Illinois 1993 Nissan Altima 5 speed locked trans, very well built cage. Overall craftsmanship of car is excellent. Car is going to be sold race ready with all extra parts I have. All unused wiring has been removed and everthing needed to run the car is wired to the switch panel. Seatbelts are RJS bought new in 2011. Car has a header and a 5'' tach. The car has 4 new struts, new ball joints, new motor mounts new upper strut mounts, and every control arm bushing has been replaced. 2 rear complete rear subframes 2 front subframes... 1 transmission that is locked but needs a bearing. 1 complete un-locked transmission 1 complete engine 1 short block(engine needs a head gasket) 2 complete heads an entire set of springs and struts. Numerous - axels, coils , distributors , front and rear spindles , tie rods radiators, fans, air boxes with MAF's ,pistons and rods, valves, cams,any sensor that you would need. I also have over $500 in brand new parts that are still in the box: distributor with wires, new axels, gasket sets. All tires are mounted on aluminum rims (all tires are have good tread) 4-Cooper Cobra 215/60/15 4-Fusion HRI's 185/65/15 2-Goodyear Viva's 215/75/15 (4 nights old) 2-B.F.G Traction TA's 185/50/15 (6 nights old) 2-Performance GTH 185/60/15 (brand new) 2 good year viva 185/65/15 I have enough parts to build another car, or fix anything that you would ever break. I am going to sell everything I have. This car is very competitive and can win on any size track, any given night. This car won 7 out of the 10 features that it was entered in this year. Has won features at highland,tri-city, and Fayette co speedway. Serious inquiries only Selling because im going mini sprint racing..everything for this car goes!! send me a message if interested $5500 takes everything I have
    Attached Images Attached Images