Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Dusty, don't put words in BBQB's mouth, I was the one who said what goes around comes around and I mentioned karma. I own that and stand by those words. Don't rag on BBQB for that stuff. BBQB not once said anything like that. I did, so please don't try to associate him with any of that.

I'm gonna' say this one last time. I NEVER said I thought ironhead should die for his past rough driving. Who and how those things are decided is part of the mystery of life. Everyone can believe what they want in regards to those types of situations.

Although, I still have that image of the guy in the 12 year old T-shirt settin' by the phone! LOL!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Alright cowboy........two things I feel compelled to straighten you out on here.

First and foremost...........not once did I ever , ever, ever say that I thought it was karma that caused srs. Death.....as a matter of fact , if YOU would READ all of my posts,you would see where I said that I didn't subscribe to that theory at all although some do.

And second , my comment about your feet fitting limbs was a direct reply about your comment about Terry "who".......owls say who, there feet grab limbs , get it????

Other 4 m members picked up on it right away.........sorry you did not.

The only reason I even acknowledged you was because of your completely ignorant post about Terry " who"........that's like saying Bobby "who.......David "who"....Neil "who"....or Darryl "who"................completely ridiculous.

Sorry I hurt your feelings with the trailer park nonsense, I shouldn't have judged you by the way you wrote your post..........but to be honest,it wasn't just the way you wrote , it was the content itself.
    I'm as redneck as they get, I was born in the south....always lived in the south.....raised my family in the south and although don't claim to own multimillion dollar horse farms and businesses , I've done quite well for myself " in the south" living, working and running my business with all of my redneck family and friends.
    I'm the most dangerous kind of redneck there is...........an educated one.

So, no hard feelings .........I just want you to know that there are many other racers (something else you don't have the market cornered on)that completely disagree with your Dale sr. or nothing attitude about nascar hero's...........

If you like a little pig, then please............sht can the gas cooker and get to shoveling some real wood coals in your hog cooker will ya???? You will never ever view BBQ the same again.
    OK I am a slow red neck. I also am a true die hard racer . My gran son started racing this
    year in is new Swartz race car and if there is anything I want to avoid is karma , On my part.
    for sure I am no angel. Its Also his rookie year. So no karma please. Its not just dale I grew
    up with, tears in my eyes when any racer is hurt bad or worse. And last but not least
    I have 4 large pig cookers . 2 times a year I have pig roast at my farm for the horse association
    and 2 times at my salvage yard. Once for the Daytona and the july race also. Yea I know u think I use gas but like I said I am a red neck and I use wood to . I wont even burn gas to heat my home.
    Now I may not be as good at BBQ as u but we do like to eat . And like I said in a post if ur ever my way .

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    OK I am a slow red neck. I also am a true die hard racer . My gran son started racing this
    year in is new Swartz race car and if there is anything I want to avoid is karma , On my part.
    for sure I am no angel. Its Also his rookie year. So no karma please. Its not just dale I grew
    up with, tears in my eyes when any racer is hurt bad or worse. And last but not least
    I have 4 large pig cookers . 2 times a year I have pig roast at my farm for the horse association
    and 2 times at my salvage yard. Once for the Daytona and the july race also. Yea I know u think I use gas but like I said I am a red neck and I use wood to . I wont even burn gas to heat my home.
    Now I may not be as good at BBQ as u but we do like to eat . And like I said in a post if ur ever my way .
    10/4 just dust..........like you, I'm not a big fan of people making assumptions about me or putting words in my mouth that I did not say, kinda why I jumped on your post to begin with.

So no hard feelings I hope.......hope your grandson rocks the new Schwartz this year , and good luck to him.

And about this karma thing....it goes both ways..........if he is a good kid that does good things then I believe good karma will be good to him........just what I believe.

Glad to hear your cooking on some wood and not just straight gas.........IMO pig cooked on straight gas and then hammered with sauce is just roasted pork with sauce on it.

Pig cooked over hickory / oak or cherry wood and sauced lightly or sauce on the side....now that's real BBQ the way it's supposed to be done......again, in my opinion.

My plans are to be at the north south this year and watch my late friend ed gibbons name be inducted into the hall of fame........maybe we can meet up, shake each other's hand and share some bbq ing secrets .
    I would completely understand if you declined my offer, again , no hard feelings on my end.
    I will be cooking for several of the drivers/teams while in attendance....

BBQ
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    10/4 just dust..........like you, I'm not a big fan of people making assumptions about me or putting words in my mouth that I did not say, kinda why I jumped on your post to begin with.

So no hard feelings I hope.......hope your grandson rocks the new Schwartz this year , and good luck to him.

And about this karma thing....it goes both ways..........if he is a good kid that does good things then I believe good karma will be good to him........just what I believe.

Glad to hear your cooking on some wood and not just straight gas.........IMO pig cooked on straight gas and then hammered with sauce is just roasted pork with sauce on it.

Pig cooked over hickory / oak or cherry wood and sauced lightly or sauce on the side....now that's real BBQ the way it's supposed to be done......again, in my opinion.

My plans are to be at the north south this year and watch my late friend ed gibbons name be inducted into the hall of fame........maybe we can meet up, shake each other's hand and share some bbq ing secrets .
    I would completely understand if you declined my offer, again , no hard feelings on my end.
    I will be cooking for several of the drivers/teams while in attendance....

BBQ
    I love bbq and the north south. i will be lookin foward to meeting u and real good bbq.
    I will bring the toast. that is in drinks. we will be racing and camping, thats a good weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    I love bbq and the north south. i will be lookin foward to meeting u and real good bbq.
    I will bring the toast. that is in drinks. we will be racing and camping, thats a good weekend.
    I've heard...........

There will be no shortage of toasts in my camp either.......I have some VERY close connections with one of the best fine bourbon distillers in Kentucky.

Sounds like a large time.

Check your pm, if your comfortable with that let me know and I'll send you something up.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I like u already . Friends !

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I said I am slow but I expected that. lol.