Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Update. Update. Update

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The only editing options would be..........if all press boxes were mandated to have steel re enforced doors,if cranky were to somehow end up with a chronic case of writers cramp or ten broken fingers where he couldn't type,or if his mind demons took over his brain completely and he had no access to the internet in the asylum.

If any of those were to occur during the season , then yes editing would be allowed in certain categories.

This is not an easy league.......based on his history , the numerical equations could be astronomical.........my suggestion would be to take a look at his recent 3 month history per category, extrapolate it it out into a 12 month running total and then factor in any variables ,educated guesses or hunches that you may have and submit a grand total number.

I am not eligible to win the " DOOR PRIZE", but anyone that does !I would encourage you to donate it to a track in Canada that is having trouble keeping theirs on the hinges.

For the record, and only if I could be eligible........my guess for a total would be 6,347.

The current total as of 3/4/2014 is ............468 total classic points.....but we are still early in the season.

CLUB TWISTER JUST SCORED A TRIFECTA OVER IN THE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD.......CLAIMED SHE WAS QUITTING AGAIN......ACTUALLY SPELLED THE WORD TRUE AND APPEARED TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANT( a big bonus) AND SHARED THREE OF HER RED PEARLS TO SOME MEMBERS UNDER THREE DIFFERENT SCREE NAMES.

NEW CLASSIC TOTAL FANTASY LEAGUE POINTS ARE NOW AT 539...........thanks for playing along twister, you sure do make it entertaining for us all.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default Update!!!!!update!!!!!update!!!!

Due to the high volume of calculations needed to keep up with twister girls ever changing point total, we have discovered that there was a slight error made in this mornings updated total after her predictable TRIFECTA and bonus points awarded on her most recent qualifying statements.

The new point total as of 3/05/14 6:00 pm is 668.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Was curious if editing was allowed or not?

Also, what are your picks and are you eligible to win?

Just a couple questions that need to be addressed before I submit my picks.

Thanks for putting this together.
    I think you hit the wrong FANTASY thread!!!!

Default Update. Update update!!!!!

This is a very simple process.....points are based on how accurate your predictions are in each category.

Category 1. How many times will he threaten to not respond,quit 4 m,or put someone on ignore but not actually do it.

Category 2.How many new names will he post under this year?

Category 3.( and this number could be huge)How many fabricated stories or outright lies will he tell on 4 m and be called out on?

Category 4.What is the number of doorways,walls and or other structures will he break down or into because of his childish temper??

Category5. How many 4 m members will call for him to leave the site?( another possible huge number)

Category 6. How many times will he copy, plagiarize ,or just outright steal another members writing style?

That's it, cast your votes with applicable numbers and we will tally the results at the end of each month and will provide a grand total at the end of the year.......you can publicly post them on this thread, or PM them to me.

The winner will be determined by who can get guess closest to the actual total number of points accumulated .

Have fun with this!!

NEW POINT TOTAL AS OF3/6/14. 3:00pm. 772 total qualifying points.

Thanks to all the members that are PM ing me with infractions and qualifying statements that she is making , not only on 4 m , but other sites she visits and violates.

Clayton, I really don't think your million point guess is unattainable for her to reach by years end.

THANKS FOR PLAYING TWISTER GIRL.........YOU SURE DO MAKE IT EASY!!!

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

I have never seen another human being continue on in the midst of a tragedy as this scum bag has done today!! Right in the middle of one of the worst things that can happen (a family losing their child) he will defend himself of what is very obvious and call me pathetic??? I certainly am no angel, but who can continue in a thread so deeply disturbing as the Bobo story, and not be seriously disturbed??? Can somebody please answer that? Twister isn't the only one either... ole Litey has reached an all time low and should be coincided independently one of the most pathetic ass clowns ever to call himself a human!!!!!!!
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    I have never seen another human being continue on in the midst of a tragedy as this scum bag has done today!! Right in the middle of one of the worst things that can happen (a family losing their child) he will defend himself of what is very obvious and call me pathetic??? I certainly am no angel, but who can continue in a thread so deeply disturbing as the Bobo story, and not be seriously disturbed??? Can somebody please answer that? Twister isn't the only one either... ole Litey has reached an all time low and should be coincided independently one of the most pathetic ass clowns ever to call himself a human!!!!!!!
    You are a total loser Blackford? Members can read for themselves and see that you are a total moron who started trolling me for nothing. You have been a real a$$ on 4 m before, but nothing to this extent. In the Holly Bobo R.I.P. Thread, really Blackford?You seriously need to get your head checked. If you do not leave 4 m pretty soon on your own, I will have to agree with smooth32 that you will be 1 of two people left on 4 m because of your trolling. Don't forget to turn out the 4 m lights Blackford

Quote Originally Posted by cranktwister1 View Post
    you are a total loser blackford? Members can read for themselves and see that you are a total moron who started trolling me for nothing. You have been a real a$$ on 4 m before, but nothing to this extent. In the holly bobo r.i.p. Thread, really blackford?you seriously need to get your head checked. If you do not leave 4 m pretty soon on your own, i will have to agree with smooth32 that you will be 1 of two people left on 4 m because of your trolling. Don't forget to turn out the 4 m lights blackford
    how long has she been clinging to that one statement by smooth32 ? Points need to be added for that also !!!!!!!!! I say 1 million pts by july !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrankTwister1 View Post
    You are a total loser Blackford? Members can read for themselves and see that you are a total moron who started trolling me for nothing. You have been a real a$$ on 4 m before, but nothing to this extent. In the Holly Bobo R.I.P. Thread, really Blackford?You seriously need to get your head checked. If you do not leave 4 m pretty soon on your own, I will have to agree with smooth32 that you will be 1 of two people left on 4 m because of your trolling. Don't forget to turn out the 4 m lights Blackford
    You are toast!! You can't twist your way out of this, mark my word... you will see an entourage of people on here come at you with nothing but hate!! Watch and see.

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Folks, grab your pitch forks and torches!!! Let's storm the Castle!!!

Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-06-2014 at 04:38 PM. Reason: To remove DirtClassic from 4M

Quote Originally Posted by CrankTwister1 View Post

For anyone that's counting, SHEEEEEEES BAAAAACK..........less than a day after she said she would leave again.

DOUBLE BONUS POINTS FOR THAT...........I CAN SEE WHY EVEN YOUR OWN MIND FAMILY DOESNT TRUST YOU.

Default An open letter.......

DEAR CRANKTWISTER ,

I hope you AND all of your made up family burn ( no , rot)in HELL!!!!

SINCERELY,
    BBQBOY

PS.....THE FANTASY LEAGUE IS OVER......WHOEVER GUESSED A MILLION WON.

AFTER THAT SORRY SACK OF SH IT DEGRADED THE THREAD ABOUT THE BOBO FAMILY THERE WERE ENOUGH POINTS ACCUMULATED TO END THE FANTASY GAME OFFICIALLY RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!!!

YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ON MY........" IF I EVER HAVE THE PLEASURE OF SEEING YOU IN PERSON IM PUNCHING YOU IN THE FACE " list!!!

Congrats.

DEAR CRANKTWISTER ,

I hope you AND all of your made up family burn ( no , rot)in HELL!!!!

SINCERELY,
    BBQBOY

PS.....THE FANTASY LEAGUE IS OVER......WHOEVER GUESSED A MILLION WON.

AFTER THAT SORRY SACK OF SH IT DEGRADED THE THREAD ABOUT THE BOBO FAMILY THERE WERE ENOUGH POINTS ACCUMULATED TO END THE FANTASY GAME OFFICIALLY RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!!!

YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ON MY........" IF I EVER HAVE THE PLEASURE OF SEEING YOU IN PERSON IM PUNCHING YOU IN THE FACE " list!!!

Congrats.

Delusional lying trolls. It was not I who ruined the Holly Bobo R.I.P. Thread. It was you and your idiot club. You make me laugh tough guy. I will be seeing both you and Blackford somewhere down the road. You boys are going to get the porta potti washing machine treatment first. You better look around before you go into any porta johns because you are going to get the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) you boys talk on the message board all over you. I will guarantee it. You better not puke easy. You will pay for ruining the Holly Bobo thread.

Man some day somebody is going to pinch your miserable head off. Where do you live. I need a road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I think you hit the wrong FANTASY thread!!!!
    I think you are all in fantasy land

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    I think you are all in fantasy land
    This makes perfect sense since Freddy has no clue of reality.

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxedo Plowboy View Post
    Man some day somebody is going to pinch your miserable head off. Where do you live. I need a road trip.
    I gave this pooch my add, phone number, and where I'd be the following Sat. night after him telling me he would one day put me in my place. That was last August!!! Guess what happened a day or so before that Sat. night came... He apologized, said he was told by another member to let it go, and continued to say he was out of line that I liked 4m, and he should just leave me to do what I do here!!!! Lol, well... he has grown some fictitious little ball every sense, and is now walking around behind his computer screen thinking he has a set!!! He will be dealt with, not just for calling me and BBQ pedophiles, but because he loves to hit and run on a computer like he's super douche, and no one with any true qualities is going to sit by and let this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) faced creep get away with it... So in retrospect... he runs, but can not hide for long!!!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

do you feel better now GET OVER IT
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 03-06-2014 at 11:43 PM.

This makes perfect sense since Freddy has no clue of reality.
    remarks like that can get you in real trouble

I just noticed something here... Earlier today Lite-Inn had one green dot. Now he has two... The individuals who is pumping this low life sob up are one of two things... desperate with getting there way through the only source of back up they can get, and stupid enough to think they'll get it because they are so out of touch with reality they can't see strait!! Now correct me if I'm wrong here but can any one of you tell me who that might be??? Thats right the many names used, abused, hide behind, and well over stayed their welcome... "the classicks"!!! People!!! Pound these fu(ks to the ground as hard and as often as it takes to rid them off here so it can go somewhat back to normal again.... All it takes is to stick together... and I promise you they will go!! I've read just about every post on here for the last 5 or so years, and I know you all aren't dumb, so don't play dumb and let these scum bags continue to dance on here in their ass clown uniforms!!!

Have you ever noticed that you have been a troll for at least the last 10 years trolling and hijacking threads while laughing all the way? Having at least 10 screen names that you say you don't use , but do use to send out all your green and red rep? Have you ever wondered why that 4 m had to ban you 6 times since 2009? Have you ever really listened to the good folks of 4 m, telling you to stop hijacking and trolling threads all the time? I think you better come out of your own troll closet and admit what a pain in the a$$ you have been to 4 m members before you start judging other people blackford. Like i told you numerous times before. You don't run 4 m blackford and why 4 m has not banned you again forever is beyond me. You are the most ignorant and power hungry individual i have ever seen on a message board. You have had numerous run in's with the good folk of 4 m and you always expect your opponent to back down from you, while you just keep trolling along hijacking threads, lying, deceiving and forcing your opinions on everyone on 4 m laughing all the way. It is time 4 m gets rid of you altogether this time. And if you do pop up with another forum name and act the same way, ban you again and keep banning you every time they recognize it is you again. You have always been the problem blackford. That is why i started trolling you, giving you the same stupid treatment that you have been giving out to the good folk of 4 m for at least the last 10 years. Dirtclassic did not join 4 m until Sept/2011 and cranktwister and drtrvr did not join until Feb/2013 , so you saying and I quote you " I've read just about every post on here for the last 5 or so years, and I know you all aren't dumb, so don't play dumb and let these scum bags continue to dance on here in their ass clown uniforms!!!" is another total lie being told by a desperate troll to lie his way to deflect that you blackford, are a lying, deceiving, delusional troll, who is trying to deceive the good folk of 4 m again, and is HE!! bent on ruining 4 m by trolling and hijacking almost every thread while laughing all the way>RUINING 4 M ONE POST AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    remarks like that can get you in real trouble
    Your wife going to get me?

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil