Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by CrankTwister1 View Post
    Have you ever noticed that you have been a troll for at least the last 10 years trolling and hijacking threads while laughing all the way? Having at least 10 screen names that you say you don't use , but do use to send out all your green and red rep? Have you ever wondered why that 4 m had to ban you 6 times since 2009? Have you ever really listened to the good folks of 4 m, telling you to stop hijacking and trolling threads all the time? I think you better come out of your own troll closet and admit what a pain in the a$$ you have been to 4 m members before you start judging other people blackford. Like i told you numerous times before. You don't run 4 m blackford and why 4 m has not banned you again forever is beyond me. You are the most ignorant and power hungry individual i have ever seen on a message board. You have had numerous run in's with the good folk of 4 m and you always expect your opponent to back down from you, while you just keep trolling along hijacking threads, lying, deceiving and forcing your opinions on everyone on 4 m laughing all the way. It is time 4 m gets rid of you altogether this time. And if you do pop up with another forum name and act the same way, ban you again and keep banning you every time they recognize it is you again. You have always been the problem blackford. That is why i started trolling you, giving you the same stupid treatment that you have been giving out to the good folk of 4 m for at least the last 10 years. Dirtclassic did not join 4 m until Sept/2011 and cranktwister and drtrvr did not join until Feb/2013 , so you saying and I quote you " I've read just about every post on here for the last 5 or so years, and I know you all aren't dumb, so don't play dumb and let these scum bags continue to dance on here in their ass clown uniforms!!!" is another total lie being told by a desperate troll to lie his way to deflect that you blackford, are a lying, deceiving, delusional troll, who is trying to deceive the good folk of 4 m again, and is HE!! bent on ruining 4 m by trolling and hijacking almost every thread while laughing all the way>RUINING 4 M ONE POST AT A TIME.

The same post reported on 17 different threads at 1:00 am in the morning, all aimed at his nemesis blackford and all trying to attempt to get the last word in......

AND YOUR CALLING BLACKIE A TROLL????

The best part about it is that clearly Blackie is in your head so deep, that you just can't shake him.

So to that end, HE WINS, YOU LOSE..............all your fans are now wearing bags over there heads that say " aints".
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I've noticed that Lite-INN does a better job of going back and forth with Blackie than the Classics. It's as if the Classics are just craving attention.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankTwister1 View Post
    Have you ever noticed that you have been a troll for at least the last 10 years trolling and hijacking threads while laughing all the way? Having at least 10 screen names that you say you don't use , but do use to send out all your green and red rep? Have you ever wondered why that 4 m had to ban you 6 times since 2009? Have you ever really listened to the good folks of 4 m, telling you to stop hijacking and trolling threads all the time? I think you better come out of your own troll closet and admit what a pain in the a$$ you have been to 4 m members before you start judging other people blackford. Like i told you numerous times before. You don't run 4 m blackford and why 4 m has not banned you again forever is beyond me. You are the most ignorant and power hungry individual i have ever seen on a message board. You have had numerous run in's with the good folk of 4 m and you always expect your opponent to back down from you, while you just keep trolling along hijacking threads, lying, deceiving and forcing your opinions on everyone on 4 m laughing all the way. It is time 4 m gets rid of you altogether this time. And if you do pop up with another forum name and act the same way, ban you again and keep banning you every time they recognize it is you again. You have always been the problem blackford. That is why i started trolling you, giving you the same stupid treatment that you have been giving out to the good folk of 4 m for at least the last 10 years. Dirtclassic did not join 4 m until Sept/2011 and cranktwister and drtrvr did not join until Feb/2013 , so you saying and I quote you " I've read just about every post on here for the last 5 or so years, and I know you all aren't dumb, so don't play dumb and let these scum bags continue to dance on here in their ass clown uniforms!!!" is another total lie being told by a desperate troll to lie his way to deflect that you blackford, are a lying, deceiving, delusional troll, who is trying to deceive the good folk of 4 m again, and is HE!! bent on ruining 4 m by trolling and hijacking almost every thread while laughing all the way>RUINING 4 M ONE POST AT A TIME.
    Having a bad day twistedcranker.? Suck it up cupcake,if you don't like 4m leave. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. YOU are not the 4m protector. Put your cape away and find another board that will welcome you as the Super Protector.Good luck.

bbq, what are the current crankhead series points up to now?

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    we know your IQ already Freddy lomao
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil