Default 5 GOOD-paying races plus a practice night in 8 days of 60+ temps! Head for Texas ASAP

Got a good shot at getting 5 well-paying Modified races & a practice in, in an 8-day stretch starting THIS Saturday between Corpus & Baytown along the Texas coast AND having temps over 60 during those 8 days (source: weather.com).

So all you have to do is haul a$$ to south Texas now and get some racing in! Looking at a minimum combined $15,000 to win Modifieds over those 5 races even if you don't chase points and at least a combined $5000 to win for Limited Mods too!

Weather has been playing havoc out in Florida and Georgia so far with rain messing up their speedweeks and cold in south Texas pushed the first weekend into a Fri-Sat-Sun deal but now that means more racing in a day's less time. If you're a 'freed-up' dirt track fan or a race-ready Modified team, head for Texas NOW!

Still racing tonight (Friday) too but the cold still has a grip even in deep south Texas for one more day. 20 degrees below normal there 'today'... BUT... hello **60** tomorrow & **70** on Sunday! Bout time! Monday & Tuesday are off days then a practice at Royal Purple Raceway on Wednesday night followed by the 3 shows of the 5th annual Texas Spring Nationals -- combined $9000 to win USMTS Mods & $3000 to win Limited Mods.

For those that are doing the whole GCB region and looking ahead to El Paso & Las Cruces, the 10-day forecast shows at least 70 everyday out there. More of a desert climate that way. Cooler nights, warmer, drier days and so far looking great!

thats nice

Very informative and trustworthy forum. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading