Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    which event or events are tougher to win and pays. more per mile than indy or daytona
    That would be the triple crown of horse racing.......for winning the Kentucky derby California chrome won almost 1.5 million on that race alone and ran 1 and 1/4 mile, almost 100 g for every tenth of a mile run.

That is not to be confused with the triple crown of horse like eating( again, which you are the reigning champ) of the potted meat international chow hound contest, the chili dog face stuffing Grand Prix and the hardest of all,( and the one you currently hold the world record in) , the pork chop pig out competition.

Congrats again for winning your coveted triple crown of mega pie hole filling.

Howdido??????
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

since this board is about motor racing sorry try again you dummy

http://www.dragraceresults.com/fulls...nd_Information not what I was thinkg about but this trumps yours

http://www.dragraceresults.com/fulls...nd_Information not what I was thinkg about but this trumps yours
    So 225k for running a quarter mile race( actually they have to run a MINIMUM of 4 to 6 quarter mile runs to go through the bracket and get to the final) is more money than somebody winning almost 1.5 million for winning at a mile and a quarter????

Just for a quick math lesson......225 per quarter mile x 5( the amount of runs a drag racer would have to make to run a mile and a quarter) = 1.125 million.

We are talking about most money per mile raced aren't we???( or that was your challenge I believe)

A far cry from the 1.5 million for winning the derby total that you say you trumped me on.........like everything else you post litey, your a little short on the facts and accuracy segments.

Checktrump.......
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 06-13-2014 at 11:16 AM.

since this board is about motor racing sorry try again you dummy
    You have zero mathematical , grammar or spelling skills .......and I'm the dummy??

That's nice!!!

See above post for today's math lesson.

I wasn't thinking in terms of drag racing, I took it for granted that we were confining the discussion to oval track or road course racing. That's okay, drag racing is very much a motor sport, just not in regards to the spirit of the conversation.

However, it's easy to see which dirt track race is the most lucrative from a winners perspective. That having been said, there are races that everyone has an increased desire to win. Such as in the midget world it's The Chili Bowl, it doesn't pay as much as some other crown jewel's but it has the prestige and exposure. Same way with the World Hundred for late models and The Little 500 for wingless sprints and The Hoosier Hundred for USAC Silver Crown Champ Cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So 225k for running a quarter mile race( actually they have to run a MINIMUM of 4 to 6 quarter mile runs to go through the bracket and get to the final) is more money than somebody winning almost 1.5 million for winning at a mile and a quarter????

Just for a quick math lesson......225 per quarter mile x 5( the amount of runs a drag racer would have to make to run a mile and a quarter) = 1.125 million.

We are talking about most money per mile raced aren't we???( or that was your challenge I believe)

A far cry from the 1.5 million total that you say you trumped me on.........like everything else you post litey, your a little short on the facts and accuracy segment.

Checktrump.......
    Thanks for thinking outside the box and doing the research and once again making litey look like a raving moron! Hehehehe!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Thanks for thinking outside the box and doing the research and once again making litey look like a raving moron! Hehehehe!!
    Making litey look like a moron is about as easy as making Charles Manson look like a murderer.........it ain't that hard.

Making litey look like a moron is about as easy as making Charles Manson look like a murderer.........it ain't that hard.
    Now you went and done it. Now you can't answer any ladies knocking at your front door, in fear it will be one of Charlie's girls. Not good, not good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BBQblackWetter View Post
    Now you went and done it. Now you can't answer any ladies knocking at your front door, in fear it will be one of Charlie's girls. Not good, not good at all.
    They would be in walkers or still in Prison.No fear at all.

Good point BBQ, however, it's a task that must be done. Good job!! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by race21j View Post
    They would be in walkers or still in Prison.No fear at all.
    Apparently you never been hit by Grandmas cane for talking out of turn. It's lethal. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BBQblackWetter View Post
    Apparently you never been hit by Grandmas cane for talking out of turn. It's lethal. Lol
    My Great Uncle used to walk with a cane. He used to always say... "If you get near me, I'm gonna whump ya!"

cirf. douch bag supreme chilli lmao and rest of you can t fix stupid give you clue moran an stewart
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 06-13-2014 at 01:53 PM.

cirf. douch bag supreme chilli lmao and rest of you can t fix stupid give yoz clues morsn an stewart
    Speak English!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    this ain t horse racing. you dumb a@#

this ain t horse racing. you dumb a@#
    Does anyone else here think litey's been drinkin' heavily in the middle of the day, again?!!!

He seems not only stupider than usual but cranky, too!! Bbbbwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah ahaha!!!!!

gave a clue and you can t answer you are stumped

gave a clue and you can t answer you are stumped
    How bout get a clue and go back and get your G.E.D..........it's never too late.

cirf. douch bag supreme chilli lmao and rest of you can t fix stupid give you clue moran an stewart
    And the sad thing about this post and the way it reads is that you actually went back and edited it in some fashion.

And it still came out like this??????