Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Not bad at all Clayton I figured a top 20 would be a success in his book but a 6th place finish on the biggest stage your first time out is impressive in my book . Kurt can wheel anything .

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    Highside you can keep my dallor as I was the only one to take the bet, it was worth it. I thought he did a good job for a one off race the others that have done the double ran indy first and cup later kurt is the first in a long time that ran nascar first and even did pretty well in nhra pro stock. now will he do it again next year?
    I was pleasantly surprised. Good for ole Kurt. If I bump into you at a track nearby, I'll buy you a cold one.
    8/13/16

Not bad for a "taxi cab driver", Might have done better in the 600 if the engine did not blow.

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

He should be on a box of Wheaties!!!
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

amd you should be on a box of fruit loops

Quote Originally Posted by race21j View Post
    Not bad for a "taxi cab driver", Might have done better in the 600 if the engine did not blow.
    He's one hell of a racer thats for sure! Great performance at 500, to bad he fell short in the 600!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

yoou just fall short in performance everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    ha hah ha you lost
    Hahahahaha! No he didn't lose, busch wadded up his primary car on the Monday prior to the 500 and he did it all by hisself in PRACTICE!!

It absolutely was a good finish for a taxi cab driver but face it, he was not in a class with Carpenter, Castroneves, RHR, Andretti or Hinchcliffe and never got close to challenging for the lead all day.

and your point is yeah your about hincliffe finished 22 spots behind Busch ,carpenter crashed where you at the race lol
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 05-26-2014 at 10:51 PM.

http://www.sbnation.com/indycar/2014...t-busch-double now lets see an indy veteran do the same thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Hahahahaha! No he didn't lose, busch wadded up his primary car on the Monday prior to the 500 and he did it all by hisself in PRACTICE!!

It absolutely was a good finish for a taxi cab driver but face it, he was not in a class with Carpenter, Castroneves, RHR, Andretti or Hinchcliffe and never got close to challenging for the lead all day.
    Fact of the matter is Busch with very limited experience and practice went out and competed against and out performed 95% of a field of drivers that their whole careers have been involved in different forms of open wheel racing.
    Was luck involved. Without a doubt but pure talent was just as much of a factor.
    Sans JPM can you name any Indy drivers in the field that could pull off a finish in the 600 comparable to what Busch done in Indy??
    IMO I think this just busted the door wide open for more drivers from the NASCAR ranks to get quality rides and a chance to run the Indy 500 if they choose to give in a go.

Juan and Kurt both had great finishes. Congrats to Kurt. Awesome achievement your first time out.

I'm not even going to address the idiocy in posts 29 & 30, it's a waste of time.

The NASCAR guys coming to Indy is nothing new. Bobby & Donny Allison (Donny ran 4th at Indy in 1970, 6th in 1971), Cale Yarborough qualified for 4 Indy 500's and Lee Roy Yarbrough along with Paul Goldsmith and a few others I'm forgetting have all tried their hands at The Greatest Spectacle In Racing. Some of them fared pretty well at Indy, too. In some cases better than buschy.

On the same token several Indy Car guys have given NASCAR a go and won races. AJ Foyt and Mario Andretti won the biggest NASCAR race of them all, The Daytona 500. Jim Hurtubise won a top division NASCAR race as well and I'm sure there are others that I don't remember so none of what buschy did was ground breaking in the least.

Too bad the Indy people didn't show the little video clip of buschy's conversation with Dr. Jerry Punch at Homestead from a couple of years ago to show Indy exactly the kind of guy buschy really is. I'd love to see some NASCAR guys come to Indy Car but a$$wipes like buschy don't really represent the cream of the NASCAR crop. I believe, to some extent, the double deal was a bit of a ploy to attempt to resurrect buschy's image but it'll take more than a 6th at Indy to do that.

whats wrong can t answer those can you come on you brag about foyt but dis busch e whats up

whats wrong can t answer those can you come on you brag about foyt but dis busch e whats up

The simple truth is I can't figure out WHAT THE HE!! YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Is it weird that a Midwesterner from the heartland of America speaks broken English????

Litey bro.........you just absolutely field dress every single sentence or paragraph that I've ever seen you post.......sorry, no comprende.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I can read yours blackie but care not to because you are a d bag

I can read yours blackie but care not to because you are a d bag
    Coming from a guy who's right there after everything I post!! Troll??? He's now the biggest one on 4m...

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

It's beginning to look more and more like Stewart is not going to make the Chase.!