Exclamation Deleted By OP

this post has been deleted.
    Last edited by ddddc47; 04-09-2015 at 10:29 PM. Reason: legal

201 Speedway Does Not have a race this weekend lol

Default randy scammed me!!!

hi im greg fleming with david todd racing in abbeville sc. he scammed me christmas on an auction and never sent me any of the stuff. worse of all it was in the name of SPEEDWAY CHILDRENS CHARITIES-charlotte. he took the auction money and others donations and was supposed to match it. he never made the donation. he claimed to be giving me a voucher in the auction from ga boot. it was a lie he didnt have it to give. all his sponsors he has claimed are fake and the ones he has had ditched him after they found out he was a crook. im go post some stuff from the racers beware page and some stuff from me. GO TO RACERS BEWARE ON FACEBOOK AND JOIN THE GROUP! IT RAN BY A JAKE BLOODWORTH WHO WAS LED TO BELIEVE GRT WAS BUILDING HIM A CAR A SPECIAL CAR TO DRIVE!! JAKE IS IN A WHEEL CHAIR!!! ANY BODY NEED INFO ON HIM JOIN THE PAGE. 550 PEOPLE WHO WATCH HIS EVERY MOVE. I WILL DOWNLOAD SOME PICS LATER TONITE

wow, i wish i knew where i left that cash at, its $90 million bucks, oh well, i will steal more LMAO !!~

this is so funny, im sure its the jealous brian spieker and jake bllodwoth, i love my haters, they are so jealous of my success !!~

thats how dumb they are car23 , but i will be in ky on may 16 for WoO race and again on July 5th for LOLMS race, see you there !!~

im in mehheco wid my lawyers, bro, they are dewey, Cheatum and howe Bro

Default hello randy

This is Jake Bloodworth. I created the facebook group Racers Beware after Randy had scammed a lot of my friends. I have tons of screen shots showing the scams and threats by randy. Y'all ready for this?

Quote Originally Posted by DTSS racing View Post
    wow, i wish i knew where i left that cash at, its $90 million bucks, oh well, i will steal more LMAO !!~
    I don't see where it says anything about you having that money, the story I read said you had aligned yourself with them, and that THEY were named in 2 different law suits, it only says you have video equipment and refuse to give it back, twist it anyway you want, but I think the post above of you talking trash about a guy in a wheel chair really speaks highly of you.
    If they are going to outlaw a plant, shouldn't it be poison ivy??????
    http://topofthebox.wordpress.com/
    the dr........ Not following directions since 1959!

the lawyer group of DTTS, i think they were cheatum,stealum and rapum, can bring it on its cut and dry who did what! its very simple to get shipping and receiving data. you have confirmation from the companies saying they didnt authorize give aways . you have wonderful charities and legitimate businesses who can verify what you have documented. its very simple and layed out. all i need to do is walk it into the lowndes county sheriff and sit with the county investigator.