Default Taking tires off the rim

Over the last several days, I been trying to take these old tires off of the weld rims. Its highly impossible after I bent 2 handles on 2 tire breakers. I went to two service stations and they told me they do not have the right adapter for the wide 5 rims. Anyone have suggestions?

Leave them out in sun then use a tire hammer to loosen the bead up.

Spray penetrating lube around the beads let sit then heat the inside of the wheel with a propane torch around the bead area. Then they will pop off easily.

if all else fails cut the bead with a wiz wheel

Must be Falken non beadlocks

Time for the cut-off wheel or sawzall.

I agree with wisdirtfan... propane torch, carefully heat the aluminum wheel at the bead area inside the wheel, not on the lip you will soften the lip and bend it too easily. Works every time for me even on the most stubborn ones... even on my modified steel wheels with soft sidewall tires that won't break the bead seat.

I had this happen on valken and older weld wheels. Heating the bead and penetrating oil worked like a charm. Btw I will never buy valken wheels again we got a deal on them when we started and they are so soft the slightest bump into anything and they are bent. I guess that's what you get for buying Chinese wheels lol.

I've had issues with Valken wheels in the past.. All I did was go around the bead once... Then sprayed wd-40 around the bead.. Let it sit for a few minutes and the tire popped right off...

Put some reqular gasoline around bead let set ten minutes will pop off like butter guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by bowtech View Post
    Put some reqular gasoline around bead let set ten minutes will pop off like butter guaranteed
    x2 with the gas, however, we let it sit in the sun for for a bit before we put the gas on.

take the air out of the tire!

Dang aint never had one gas wouldnt break lose