Out in the garage working on the race car

Default Shock help or info

I am looking for either a shock guy to go through or to help direct me in the right direction. I am looking to get a set of 4 shocks that will work well together as a base setup and until I can get others to fine tune for track conditions. I would like to use Bilsteins mono tube gas shocks. I've used them before and had good results with buying them from speedway motors on my own. I have a understanding of what shocks do but don't have enough experience to get exactly what should be together. You can message me on here if you'd like to work with me. A side note I don't have the Holsteins any more cause they were sold with the old car. Thanks.
    Josh Smith #35

Give Stephen Picou a call at SCP race parts in high ridge Mo (636) 677-1320

Call Jay at BSB Manufacturing. They build their own shocks (BSB Blacks) or they can rebuild and repair any brand on the market. Customer service is the best you will find anywhere and we've had excellent performance out of the blacks and out of bilsteins they have rebuilt/revalved. BSB (620) 326-3152

Same here. Call Jay at BSB Mfg.

Wade at fx suspension has done my stuff for years. Great service, great prices!

Quote Originally Posted by Master X View Post
    Wade at fx suspension has done my stuff for years. Great service, great prices!
    steve at tsm enhanced

get a hold of Frankle at extreme in Quincy il he'll get you set up he has shock packages on a lot of the fast cars in our area.

Out in the garage working on the race car

I'd love to be able to get some of these shocks that the shock guys are offering but the sponsor money I have available doesn't allow that. The bilstein mono tube shocks are $115 through speedway and that's about all I'm allowed for each shock. I know that isn't an ideal budget for shocks but that's the best I can do. I appreciate everyone offering suggestions.
    Josh Smith #35

FOX Racing Shocks. You want the best call them up.

Find a shock guy who is located near you so you can save on shipping. Most independent shock guys will work on most brand of shocks so you can buy your shocks from Speedway. The key is finding someone near you who knows your local tracks. Ask your fellow racers who they use and go from there. If you find one, maybe work a deal out with them on rebuilds and revalves by putting their sticker on your car.

BSB Black Shocks work great, Call Jay, he has one Hell of a shock package. 620-326-3279