Default Pierce Modified - Chassis # 528N Complete Roller

Virtually everything on the car only has 3 nights on it New front clip, Previous Kentucky car. New upper and lower (tubular ) control arms, Advanced Racing Shocks, Wilwood Pedals, AFCO cylinders, AutoMeter Tach, Kirkey Lightweight Seat. Body is Black on Black with brand new c*ckpit. US Brake rotors. Teardrop fuel cell with #10 fuel line. New brakelines. Left rear clamped. Can be ran 4 bar, zbar, etc. Ford 9 inch rear end with full lightened spool and 6:00 gear. $3500. Changing directions in programs. Sorry, no trades. All reasonable offers considered. 309-981-9917

Any offers. Nice equipment here.

Tons of inquiries, but no one has even come to see the car. Last chance for a nice for a complete roller, I and mean complete (with your engine and trans), before I part it out. No longer racing Mods.

Send any offers on parts you may need off the car.

Where is the car located?

Car is still for sale. Complete roller as listed above goes for $2200. Car will be parted out next week. If you are serious about a very reasonable competitive car, this is it. You won't be dissapointed. Contact me at 309-981-9917 if serious. Thanks.

Car has been Sold..