Thread: 2008 smackdown

Default 2008 smackdown

Friend of mine has a 2008 smackdown with s7 front suspension. He was wondering what are the best shocks for this car or who is the best shock guy out there thanks for any info given

B&O Shocks in mount airy NC. Call kenny Smith (336) 789-6365 great customer service and good guy

I like Jerry Link at SHY. There are cheaper guys, but he is good.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I just got a set of Ohlin's through Jerry at SHY. It's not cheap, but he does a great job and gives you all the details on the shocks you buy from him. Setup info, gas pressures, dyno charts, etc.

Gas or oil shocks are better? See no one said interga they not good for this car. Advance or war shocks?

Pretty much any brand can be good. The guy doing them is the important piece of the puzzle. In general, you want a monotube shock if you can afford it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

afco silvers is what I would get !!! they are very well built and the price is by far the cheapest but don't let that scare you as they are not cheap built!!!! Kenny has been doing my shocks for the last 3-4 years and Id be lost with out him. his customer service is 2nd to none and he treats you the way you wanna be treated !!! the best around !!! call Kenny smith at B & O racing shocks you wont be disappointed I promise you that !!!! Kenny smith (336) 789-6365 ....