Default need help getting car to roll over on dry slick

This is an IMCA nodthen sportmod. 3-link and solid pull bar. 600lf, 650rf, 175 across the back. All lead is mounted up high, 16 gallon fuel cell is mounted about 3" below the decking and probably can't get it much higher... Bob Harris afco 19 series slick track shock package. Ive checked for binds and everything moves freely. Panhard is centered with the axle tube on the left with 4" of drop on the rear end. Left side is at 50.5%. Every other car seems to get over on the right side while mine is very flat with little to no side bite. What am I missing? Car is a chevelle stub 2007 Harris. Thanks!!
    Last edited by bmodracer; 03-24-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Where is your rr bar on frame? I'm guessing your springs are on top? What length spring do you have on rr and is it on a jack bolt? You said your wt is up high, is it on the right side? Just some things to think about.

You show 50.5 left side weight. What do you weigh?

SPark

RR bar on frame is up 5deg or less....springs on top with jack bolts....13" springs...weight is towards the right side...I weigh 170#....thanks!!!

make sure the right rear is not sticking out more the the right front
    lower panhard on frame 1 inch
    have 1 or 2 degrees of rake in the car

Too much rear weight will keep the car from transferring to the RF when you enter the corner. You need traction to get weight transfer. If the RF is sliding, it won't transfer.

SPark

Ride heights are where Harris wants them. With a 3" beadlock the right sides are even. Ive tried a 4" with no luck. Rear is at 55% without me in the car and around 57% with me in it. With any hint of moisture in the track this set-up will carry the left front a foot off the ground.
    Last edited by bmodracer; 03-24-2014 at 09:27 PM.

How much of rf shock rod is showing after a race if you are running a tattle tell device? You running any trail in rr?

Getting about 2-1/2" of travel on the right front....rear end is square with the midplate but my car has a turned front stub about 2"

I would try a 600 if not a 550 in the RF to get it to roll onto the RF more. With that low of a rear roll center the rear is out rolling the front and the RF spring is preventing the car from rolling.

Default Not rolling...

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateRaceCars View Post
    I would try a 600 if not a 550 in the RF to get it to roll onto the RF more. With that low of a rear roll center the rear is out rolling the front and the RF spring is preventing the car from rolling.
    Agreed, softer right front, softer left rear, more bite especially on the slick. Impala stub and we never ran stiffer than 550 on the RF.