Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mr. dj for all of us , Triumph " fight the good fight " against the classic family of personalities !!!!!!!

Been gone a few days for work, I see DC has a new name...pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    Hey Classics! Here is a song that fits! Faith No More- Falling To Pieces

Hey Classics! Here is a song that fits! Faith No More- Falling To Pieces
    The classics suck but I just happen to have this playing, but it doesn't fit in the thread. Such a good cut, White Zombie Thunder Kiss '65!

How bout this CLASSIC from the late 70s???? pretty much sums up all of the classic( isms) and all of their ridiculous troupe of stupid screen names......cousin , uncle, aunt and stepbrother references.....This hit has the whole FAM DAMLY covered in one great song.

WE ARE FAMILY( I got all my sisters with me).....,.....SISTER SLEDGE!!!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEBEAR View Post
    If your replies are good & plenty of good thoughts...
    Here is the video for you...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?autoplay=1&v=ExSlyoVTX3I

THATS NICE...........ANOTHER CLASSIC SWEET VIDEO!!!

I love the way you find these and post them.......keep em coming.

Yep DirtClassic is now BLUE BEAR. There he sits afraid to post as he can't without just proving who he is all over again. Wonder how many usernames this whacko has used altogether?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Yep DirtClassic is now BLUE BEAR. There he sits afraid to post as he can't without just proving who he is all over again. Wonder how many usernames this whacko has used altogether?
    I have had so many names I can't remember them all Mr. Wetter... I'm a child like whack job... You all have been right about me all along! That dam blackford guy drove me to insanity! He must be a wizard or something? And yes I am afraid like a little girl. Please help me Mr. Wetter Sir............

There goes the red rep. I am no way effected by it what so ever. Who ever you are you aren't too smart are you? Lol

No I do not! What gives you that impression? Geesh!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebear View Post
    you must seek mental help or we might be reading about you in the paper doing something crazy in the near future......
    attention all track owners..................

Time to start re enforcing your pressbox doors!!!!!

Especially those tracks near the canadian border area, looks like the blue girl group is planning another attack.

That warning must be for your buddy Blackford. He is the nutcase who has been banned 7-8 times under his moniker Blackford and numerous times on all the other screen names he created. The latest being BLEUBEAR. When are you going to stop playing your childish games barbecueboy and stop stirring the pot and harassing those classic boys. They have not said boo to you but you continuously keep blabbering about nothing trying to call them out when you still say you want them gone. Why keep calling them out if you want them gone? You and Blackford must drink the same kook-aid.
    Because your not gone and you are soon to get another boot yourself DC,rover,wetter,wallycleaver,bbqblackwetter,twiste r,bluegummybear girl.....

And how in t he world would I be harassing the classic girls if they aren't even around here anymore to see or read anything I'm posting????? Or are they around and you know something that we all don't????.......I think your about to step in something again twisty.

And the pressbox warning was clearly stated towards the track owners........do you own a track now???? And no, your hot wheels super loop in moms basement don't count!!!

HEY MR DJ......HOW BOUT CRANK UP THIS ONE IN HONOR OF TWISTY GIRL ABOUT TO GET CAUGHT AGAIN.

Oops I did it again............BRITTANY SPEARS

Well ,since this is a thread for non specific BS .......and DC( and all the rest of his names) did finally come right out and admit that he was indeed all of those other names after he was trapped into a corner and forced to admit the truth............I just figured I would start that process again since you have not gotten the message.

And I have a question.........if you are not DC and don't know her......how in the world would you know if she is reading any posts at all??? It's pretty clear what is going on and as smart and devious as you think you are, your going to slip up again( liars always do).
    I don't write any of it to keep them away( because she never left, just moved to another cache of names).....I write it to lure them out in the open , so she can be exposed for what she is again...............judging by your reaction and posts, I'd say it's working pretty good again.

Like I said......you'll slip up again, and I'll be waiting.

But hey......thanks at least for doing your nonsense in the tailgate section where it belongs and not cancering up the good racing threads anymore...........I consider that a win in itself for 4 m.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 04-06-2014 at 01:18 PM.

How does one ( with only 5 posts) get so much red.? That must be a record.

Do you have any proof that they are not reading your posts. Do you know something that no one else knows?
    If I was a betting man I would bet that they are still reading your posts and I believe you also think they are reading your posts or you would not post them to try to stir the pot. Non specific BS does not mean that you have the right to harass members. You set your own rules in your head and just because you believe that doesn't make it right. You just love being a sh1t disturber on 4m and that is unfortunate. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.
    I'm harassing no one.........the only folks that you claim I am harassing have been banned......therefore they do not exist on 4 m anymore.......or do they???

BUT THANK YOU FOR READING MY POSTS AND KEEPING THE CLAN UPDATED........

AND #1 SH!t DISTURBER??????? There has only ever been one other person that has ever ever used that term in any thread that I've been a part of.............and your brand new and that person and all of his other screen names have been BANNED!!!! Weird huh???

Like I said........you'll slip up again( like the above mentioned sht disturber comment) and I'll be waiting on ya !!!!!!

But hey......keep the non specific BS over here and keep posting all of the other classic cute videos in the good racing threads,we all preesh e ate it!!!!

And btw.......didn't your sixth overall post say you were done....the end....and all that stuff???? I remember somebody else that used to do that.

Do you have any proof that they are not reading your posts. Do you know something that no one else knows?
    If I was a betting man I would bet that they are still reading your posts and I believe you also think they are reading your posts or you would not post them to try to stir the pot. Non specific BS does not mean that you have the right to harass members. You set your own rules in your head and just because you believe that doesn't make it right. You just love being a sh1t disturber on 4m and that is unfortunate. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.
    And yes, I know you ( I mean they ) are still reading my posts..........so if I were you, I would bet the farm on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm harassing no one.........the only folks that you claim I am harassing have been banned......therefore they do not exist on 4 m anymore.......or do they??? BUT THANK YOU FOR READING MY POSTS AND KEEPING THE CLAN UPDATED........ AND #1 SH!t DISTURBER??????? There has only ever been one other person that has ever ever used that term in any thread that I've been a part of.............and your brand new and that person and all of his other screen names have been BANNED!!!! Weird huh??? Like I said........you'll slip up again( like the above mentioned sht disturber comment) and I'll be waiting on ya !!!!!! But hey......keep the non specific BS over here and keep posting all of the other classic cute videos in the good racing threads,we all preesh e ate it!!!! And btw.......didn't your sixth overall post say you were done....the end....and all that stuff???? I remember somebody else that used to do that.
    DING! DING! DING! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. I have seen that post before.And only done ( for a bit ) when banned.

Hey mt DJ .........break out a CLASSIC punk song for us.

A dedication that Is most fitting for " the new DC" and her efforts in trying to disguise herself again and making everyone believe she isn't who we know she is.

She isn't very good at it........

How about some YEASTIE GIRLS........YOU SU CK!!!!!! .........yep, the band and the song actually exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread View Post
    BBQ we both know your speed and what you think of everyone. Do you really think just because you put your harassment in the form of songs or little sarcastic remarks it makes it any less harassment? Seriously it just makes it more childish. But it's ok keep it up the fact of the matter is you have nothing better to do with your time which to me is just sad. If you are going to live on the forum here just make sure you have enough BBQ to keep you well fed just try to clean up after yourself as it's starting to smell atrociously in here. If you are going to continue with your classic hits and childish actions towards everyone that you do not seem to like try to be at least witty. I don't mind a good zinger once and awhile but you are dc or sound like dc.... You sound like a broken record I'd say your radio station has gone the way of the dinosaur. It's ok though you don't bother me you called for me saying you missed me well here I am. Now give me some more of that red we all know and love. . I'd say you are too easily bothered if you honestly think everyone is dc or is somehow related to him hell I've said several times I don't like any of the trolls and yes you are included now get your BBQ loving butt back to work that grill is getting cold! 
    Did you just say" AS it's starting to smell atrociously in here?????

Like i do for everyone else.....any rep ( good or bad) that I give out will have my screenname signed to it.....you will know it!!!!

Aren't you the guy that said that you and I had spoken to each other before and you were incorrect about that??? that seems to be a recurring theme to most of your posts, huh???

Quote Originally Posted by Dread View Post
    BBQ naughty you have at least four accounts all hitting me with red saying the exact same thing make it a bit more obvious  aww he's still the same broken record sorry BBQ I'm still not dc no matter how much you want me to be
    Like I said before.......when I hit you with any rep......good or bad, you will know it's from me.

I would much rather make you look stupid out in the open when you get to rolling like you do,than be some kind of multi name kitty and hiding behind anonymity .

Unlike your other buddies......I want you to know my comments come from me! it's why they are in a thread and not in some candy azz rep comment....

So here ya go........I don't approve of your last comment! it's incorrect like a lot of your thoughts and accusations and consider this post a big blast of RED paint like the Scarlett letter of 4 m..........how bout that Hester ????? BBQBOY