Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Hey mr DJ.......how bout que up this classic from the past in honor of the clock ticking on blue bear( newest member of club medication)

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN...........EUROPE
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    No....that's not the documentation I'm speaking of, what you have quoted was a recent post made by a member.

The pressbox incident is a matter of public record.....and your bannishment from the oak shade thread for acting like you do here is a matter of common knowledge.

Are you saying you deny these two particular incidents????

Hey MR DJ..........HOW ABOUT THIS CLASSIC IN HONOR OF THE CLASSIC CULTS RETURN TO 4 M.

ELTON JOHN..........THE B ITCH IS BACK!!!
    So what about it BB??? You claiming to deny these two incidents, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEBEAR View Post
    You are a full fledged full time troll err idiot sorry. How did you ever wind up on a racing sight? Non of your troll err sorry idiot club questions pertain to me. I am not a classic. You just have paranoia and are trying to save Blackfords butt. It won't work however. Everybody knows what trolls your err idiots sorry club is and all you are doing is acting your sick normal troll err idiot sorry self.
    Yaaaaaaawn...........ok, if you say so.

But just to clear it up, explain to all of us that you know about all this stuff that happened upwards of a year ago on the site yet you claim to be brand new here...

It truly is an amazing trick, I must say.

Still denying that the pressbox issue happened I see??? And the oak shade bannishment too???

And please, spare us the story of you being a guest and viewing it that way and just now signing up for a new screen name...........that lie has already been told by your cousins and uncles DR. Renee.

Hey mr DJ.........über appropriate for the theme that ole bluebear has chosen to make this thread into....please play the following song in his honor.

THE GRATEFUL DEAD............." ME AND MY UNCLE" ...........WHAT A TRULY " CLASSIC " TUNE!!!!

The answer was told but you just don't listen too well. Your problem, not mine. If you listened in school you might have not turned into such a troll err sorry idiot on 4m grasping at everyone's thoughts, trying to troll them. You are just a paranoid troll err idiot sorry.
    Yaaaaaawn.......you have yet to give a specific answer to any question I've raised.

All good , BB....................just keep doing it in the tailgate section.

Did you like that grateful dead dedication..........bout you and your uncle, clever huh??

Well how about this one mr DJ.......see if you can find the following CLASSIC hit by the Jackson 5 to remind her what I've told ( club medication) will happen every time she slips up and exposes herself.

ILL BE THERE..........THE JACKSON FIVE!!!

Your becoming boring, you've been caught again, I'm going back to the beach........

Illllll beeeee theeeerrrreeee, illlllll beeeee theeeerrreee..........just lie to us and illllll be there!!!!

You sure are tired all the time. You better get checked for troll er sorry idiot mono. It could be serious and maybe a factor on the way you post all your sillyness. I hope you know you are not a real DJ. Lol
    Alrighty then.........broadcasting live from the beach now, sunny and 76, clear calm ocean with a light breeze.

Hey mr DJ......how bout cranking up some nice listening music to fish with.

As a dedication to the posts that club medication keeps making in denial, do you think you can round up the CLASSIC hit by PINK............" BORING"?

Hey mr dj , howbout putting the needle on this piece of "classic" vinyl for the family ................New York City Dolls........ Personality Crisis !!!!!!

Dear BlueBall Classic, please go play in traffic. You're a doucher. That's all.

Good morning Blackford. Come out to play and troll again. You are a poor soul who will never learn. Here is your hero again Clayton. You better log on and come and defend and say it is not him. Blackford must think he is on cleanup duty again. Clayton, I don't think your boy Blackford will ever be allowed back on 4 m with his original moniker. I hope the withdraws of not having him will not affect you to much.
    It is a $%#@ shame that you have gotten away with all of the rule breaking, slander, lies, and fight stirring bull crap on here for so long. You get banned over and over but just keep coming back. There must be some way to finally silence your nonsense. You got away with getting Blackford banned by doing the very thing that you are doing right now. Continuing to create new usernames and getting on here despite the rules only encourages others like Blackford to have to come back the same way to defend themselves.

If there is anyway to get you permanently blocked from here it is about time for it to happen.

Someone neg repped me for calling Blue(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Classic a doucher. Why would you neg rep someone for speaking the truth? That cat is a doucher, through and through. That's just a fact, Jack.