Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Superman wins carolina clash

Davenport picked up the win at fayetteville. This was unscheduled as he was originally going to smokey mountian. Congrats to jonathan!

gotta go were were less competition is... but what ever pays the bills right! a win is a win!!

Default Congratulations!

Congrat to LeeRoy, Kevin Rumley and JD! Heading up north next week!

Quote Originally Posted by latemodel28d View Post
    gotta go were were less competition is... but what ever pays the bills right! a win is a win!!
    Lm28d jonathon doesnt race like that.i guess u going to call it cherry pickn like the other cats did about 411 in dublin.

Well I say it's a great win, he still had to out run some really good cars. Dennis Franklin and not to say Brandon Overton who has been strong this year.

It wasn't cherry picking. His hauler broke down on the way to Smokey Mountain so they decided to run elsewhere and ended up winning at Fayetteville.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    It wasn't cherry picking. His hauler broke down on the way to Smokey Mountain so they decided to run elsewhere and ended up winning at Fayetteville.
    Pboro23 Thank you! Thats exactually what happened.I think jd's ready for next weeks trip. 2 fresh longhorns w/ new rumley powerplants.Hope he picks up a ndrl win.Its in my blood, ur right about competive cars sat at fayetteville.if im correct I think there were close to 30 cars at fayetteville also.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Lm28d jonathon doesnt race like that.i guess u going to call it cherry pickn like the other cats did about 411 in dublin.
    I don't believe the " cherry picking " crap, a driver has the right to race at any race track for any purse that they want to , a win is a win, don't matter if it's for 500 or 25,000. What ever pays the bills and helps put food on table and get to next race.

when u race for a living it doesn't matter where the wins and money come from. i'm like latemodel28d i to don't believe the cherry picking crap.

Quote Originally Posted by latemodel28d View Post
    I don't believe the " cherry picking " crap, a driver has the right to race at any race track for any purse that they want to , a win is a win, don't matter if it's for 500 or 25,000. What ever pays the bills and helps put food on table and get to next race.
    Ok i was going by ur quote as "there was less competition". it was by far not the case. His hauler broke on way to smokey by time they found part and got it fixed they dnt have time to get there so the went to fayetteville.

Carolina Clash @ Screven for the first time since 2010 Saturday night, May 3rd

www.ScrevenMotorSportsComplex.com
    Feb 11-13 2016 Winter Freeze VI World Of Outlaws Super Late Models
    Open Wheel Modifieds & More tba
    SLM & OWM Chassis & Mfg CHAMPIONSHIP CUP
    SYLVANIA GA www.ScrevenMotorSports.com

this T-MAC39FAN character is SUSPECT in the info he gives....

Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    this T-MAC39FAN character is SUSPECT in the info he gives....
    Jinx just how do u figure that.

Just not sure how valid the info you provide on the 6 car REALLY is???? You seem to have all the inside scoop.... But DO YOU really?

What makes u doubt what i am posting. All I posted was that superman won cc at fayetteville. Then someone stated he went were there was less compitition and i refer that to the same thing as cherry pickn. That was not the case as his hauler broke just as pboro23 stated.98% of the time i know what im tlkn bout. The other 2% is bs and this aint no bs.

[QUOTE=T-MAC39FAN;1793514}.....98% of the time i know what im tlkn bout. The other 2% is bs and this aint no bs.[/QUOTE]

Easily think those percentages should have been listed in reverse order....

Jinx ur name fits u well. If i tell u the blkberries r ready in jan u better get ur bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Jinx ur name fits u well. If i tell u the blkberries r ready in jan u better get ur bucket!
    Theres no cherry pickn!

just as long as my truck don't "break down" on the way to pick em.....

JinxNCSOUNDS LIKE T-MAC39FAN KNOWS WHAT HES TLKN BOUT AS I HEARD THE SAME.SO I THINK HIS INFO IS ACCURATE! DID HE RUFFEL UR FEATHERS?