Default white stuff under valve covers

I have something that may be a problem. I took my valve covers off and their is a lot of white (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) on the inside of the valve covers. The motor is all new and it doesn't get hot and I drained the oil and it looks clean. Its stored in my barn and its been a little cold idk if its condensation or something bad. Has anyone ever saw this........

Condensation. It won't go away until it can evaporate. Meaning, the motor needs to be up to operating temp for a while.
    Bill W. and Dr. Bob......who could have known.

Pull the breather and cover with a rag just drape it over so dirt doesn't get in, put a space heater under the pan. I would do this to warm my stuff when we would race in Feb where it was still 40* and a pain to get the car to fire, the water temp would read 140ish lol. Make sure it doesn't fry the gaskets though I never had an issue gotta throw it out there.
    »»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««

Ok thanks had me scared for a min. Its not in the oil at all tho and it never gets over 140 when running so I didnt think it was anything major. Thanks for the replys....