Default Rocker Arm Clearance *HELP*

Is there a rocker arm out there that will clear a 1.580 in' spring without cutting or gringing???
    I have Dart Iron Eagle Platnium heads that were cut to accept the bigger springs, +.200 on the valves, and ARP 7/16 studs. I have tried the Scorpion Race Series brand that was advertised to clear 1.625 but they needed a lot of cutting/grinding...called Scorpion in FL just to find out the advertised clearance is for stock stuff. Now, I had the Comp Cam Ultra Golds overnighted and they are supposed to clear 1.650...that didn't work either. The Ultra Golds seem to fit when they are seated on the stud but that was after removing the pushrod and stud, then insert the stud in the rocker arm and wrench it onto the head. It just doesn't fit on with the stud already in place. Don't have the time or budget to switch to a shaft system right now, just looking if this has happened with anyone else.

You need to call crower and get a set of their .050 or .090 backset rockers with the .200 long valve in that head. Have you tried running a sweep for the proper pushrod length yet? You'll find that sweep pattern is out to the exhaust side of the valve.Hope that helps. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cr...FRQaOgodaz8AHwAlso make certain you are running the 1.900 OL stud to make sure your polylock has enough thread engagement.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

i've used the backset crowers in the past..TONS of clearance. they also help with clearance when running a 3/8 pushrod.

Thanks guys, builder used Comp Ultra Golds and only got a few thousands to clear spring/retainer.