Default falcon clutch bleed off issues ???

got a falcon trans that seems to work except when left without use for a while. If the car sits for a week or more then I will have ZERO clutch pedal and will have to re-bleed the entire thing to get it to work. Once bled which seems to take a while it works ok. I have replaced the master cylinder and the line more than once and this does not fix the issue. I am thinking internal diaphram issue in trans but would appreciate suggestions thanks

Leaking seal around the apply piston is my first thought. I'm guessing the fluid is either going on the floor or inside the case. Is the M/C level lowering too?

Be sure to check the piston for binding or scoring of the bore walls. Check the three pins and washers that push the clutch pack for wear.
    Check the lines, and connections from the master to the slave too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardracing View Post
    Leaking seal around the apply piston is my first thought. I'm guessing the fluid is either going on the floor or inside the case. Is the M/C level lowering too?Be sure to check the piston for binding or scoring of the bore walls. Check the three pins and washers that push the clutch pack for wear. Check the lines, and connections from the master to the slave too.
    Problem found.....fluid in trans has brake fluid in it....