Default Crate Setup vs. Rocket Book

I have an 06 Rocket blue front. I have the Rocket book for my car, but just wondering if I need to change my setup based on what the book calls for. Is the book geared more for a super or can I use it to set it up directly for my 604 crate? What I'm finding is that I'm really tight early in the night when its tacky and lots of traction. As the night goes on, my car gets better... but I would like to free it up some more so I don't kill my momentum in the corners, especially for qualifying.

This is what I have on mine right now...

Springs
    -LF (500) RF (350)
    -LR (250) RR (225)
    -5th (350)

Weight
    - 2310lbs (total)
    - 54.2% (left)
    - 54.9% (rear)
    - 106lbs (bite)

Ride Heights
    - spec with Rocket book

I've got my RR top rod as high as it'll go. LR top rod 2nd from bottom. LR lower in 3rd from bottom and RR lower 2nd from bottom. J-bar rake about 7 1/2". Just wondering if I need to get closer to the spring rates that rocket calls for rather than what I have. I want to pin the RF nose down and pivot it, but it seems that I have a bad throttle push when it's tacky. Here's some of the things I plan to try to loosen the car up...

Raise both LR and RR lower rods up 1 hole.
    Take out a little wedge.
    Softer LR spring (225 or 200)
    Softer RF spring (325)
    Less J-bar angle.
    Add more rear steer.
    Index LR birdcage down 1/2".

Thoughts?
    Last edited by PushinTheLimit; 05-05-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Baseline setups from most builders assume tons of HP and aggressive braking on entry.
    Less rear weight is usually just what the doctor ordered for a crate vs "baseline" setups. Don't be afraid to drop a full percentage point lower.
    Leave the j-bar angle the same but raise the whole bar up 1/2 inch. You may also consider lengthening the j-bar about 1/2 inch to help free entry.
    Do these things and put your 4-bars back in the recommended locations and I bet your car turns a lot better.

450 LF 350 RF 225 RR and 175 LR Move the 5th Coil Back and on like a 275. A little Less Rear and 80lbs bite You have to much bite for the power you have maybe go to around 40 in the tack and raise it as the night goes the 175 LR will help the car get up the 5th your moving back because your low HP. Move it back until you get instant wheel spin then move it forward. Your shocks will be more slick settings because a crate needs help getting a staying up Add a tick more LS weight 55-55.5 and a little less rear for the same reasons.