Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DriveMaster?

Not the drive master ha adjusting screw vs the slotted and dimpled track elite uses

I want to meet the guy who can feel these 1/8" 4 link height changes in a gen x car that's as flexible as one of Putins side pieces lol ... Especially after it has 10 or 12 shows on it

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    I want to meet the guy who can feel these 1/8" 4 link height changes in a gen x car that's as flexible as one of Putins side pieces lol ... Especially after it has 10 or 12 shows on it
    It's not so much the granularity I'm interested in. I'd like to make the adjustment simpler for the bottom left bar. I don't have much trouble with it but my help struggles getting the jack under the birdcage just right to keep the shocks from moving the bars where they don't want to go and getting the bold lined back up.

That being said, with the standard 5-hole bracket, I can feel a very noticeable difference in one hole adjustment on the bottom left bar in our Gen-X car.

We know you're not a Gen-X fan but you're in the minority amongst those who have driven them. Most consider them a pretty darn good car. To each his own, I guess.