Default Fully built 99 turbo cobra for trade

I'd like to trade my car for a race ready steel block late model. Here's a run down of the mods done to the car. I bought the car last year with a blown motor and am just finishing up the build. So the whole build will just have dyno time on it. It will be going to the dyno in 2 weeks to get tuned. Should put down around 685-700. 1000+ capable with upgraded turbo.

-Teksid block bored .20 over
    -(new)forged Manley pistons 9.1:1 compression
    -(new)forged Manley rods
    -(new)forged cobra crank
    -(new)7qt MMR oil pan
    -(new)ford racing high flow oil pump
    -(new)Arp hardware throughout bottom end
    -(fresh)cobra c heads with new .5mm larger stainless valves, guides, seats, and bowl blend
    -(new)ford racing water pump
    -(new)cylinder 8 head cooling mod
    -(new)return style fuel system with billet triple fuel hat, twin 340 aero pumps, -10an feed line, -8an return line, fore innovations fuel regulator
    -(new)aero billet fuel rails
    -(new)ford racing 80lb injectors
    -solid rear axle swap with fresh 327 gears, tubular upper and lower control arms, diff cover, 31 spline strange axles
    -(new)lakewood 50/50 drag shocks
    -(new) battery relocation kit
    -AJE k member with tubular lowers, coil over springs with 70/30 lakewood struts
    -(new)caster/camber plates
    -on3 performance 70mm turbo kit (forward facing headers)
    -(new)BA5000 MAF
    -(new)03/04 style staggered cobra wheels (black)
    -(new)sumoto tires
    -(new)Mickey Thompson ET street drag radials 315/35/17
    -(new)AED boost controller
    -(new)Autometer wideband
    -(new)Autometer oil pressure and water temp gauge in new speed of sound pillar

I'm sure I'm forgetting all kinds of stuff. I have around $20,000 in receipts plus the $5k I paid for the car. I have a lot invested into this build an it's definitely capable of 4 digit hp to the wheels with an upgraded turbo. The on3 turbo is only capable of 700-750 hp. I've been working on the car for over an year and have just got bored with it. I'm wanting to get back into a dirt car. I'd like to trade to a race ready steel block late model with some spares and maybe a trailer. I know I'll never get out of the car what I have in it, but be realistic with your trade offers. Call or text me anytime for more info and more pictures. 606-369-1798. I don't get on here much anymore so txt or call would be the best way to reach me.

Thanks, Josh
    Attached Images Attached Images

Will up date with actual dyno numbers next week.

Bump going on the dyno next saturday