FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 20th, 2014

Ricky Weiss Races to First Win of Season; Prepares for Memorial Day Stretch

Headingly, Manitoba, Canada (05/20/14) – After a rough start to the year Ricky Weiss has been slowly getting things back on track, and on Friday night he piloted his #7 Derrick's Sandblasting/ Bloomquist Super Late Model to his first victory of the 2014 season.

Ricky Weiss entered a WISSOTA Weekly Racing Series event at I-94 Speedway (Fergus Falls, Minnesota) on Friday evening. Weiss earned the fourth starting position for the feature event via preliminary action, and went on to claim the victory over Casey Meyer, Kevin Robertson, Brad Parson, and Shawn Meyer. Full results from the event are available at www.I94Speedways.com .

The team traveled to Cedar Lake Speedway (New Richmond, Wisconsin) on Saturday evening as a talent-laden field of twenty-two competitors assembled at the 3/8 mile oval. Weiss locked into the main event via a third place finish in heat race action, and went on to score a sixth place finish behind race winner, John Kaanta, A.J. Diemel, Darrell Nelson, Jimmy Mars, and Brent Larson. Complete results are available at www.CedarLakeSpeedway.com .

"Even though it was just a weekly racing series win at I-94 on Friday, this is exactly what our team needed," said Weiss. "I feel like we finally have things pointed in the right direction and can accomplish a lot this season."

The Memorial Day weekend will see the team entering an array of events. The team is undecided on where they will race on Friday night. Saturday and Sunday will find Weiss going into battle at Viking Speedway (Alexandria, Minnesota) against the Northern Late Model Racing Association (NLRA) in a pair of $1,100-to-win events. More information on the events are available at www.VikingSpeedway.net .

Ricky Weiss would like to thank his marketing partners and sponsors including Derrick's Sandblasting. A.I.E. Bell Mobility, Hands On Excavating Inc., J&C Trucking, Turk Enterprises, Eibach Springs, Metalz In Motion, Speedworld Indoor Kart Track, New Vision Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ricky Weiss please visit his website at www.WeissRacing7.com .