Default Just a shout out....

To Kyle Busch, two for two.....with a shot at the sweep... LOL Come on H8rs, don't disappoint me!!!! LOL

Mud, I don't think most fans hate the guy at all. I know I don't. I just can't completely separate the human being from the God given talent he possesses. Some can but I can't, if you're a bucket of pond scum all the talent in the world won't make up for that. Busch clearly had a less than adequate upbringing considering the lack of dignity and humility he has happily put on display. Some would say that is just an act for the camera's and the press. I would ask to what end.

Plus, he is clearly a coward. I have no worldly use for harvick but when busch pushed harvick's car out of the way and ran away at Darlington a while back it was apparent that he is afraid to back up his actions on the track when it comes to physical consequences. If you're man enough to cheap shot a guy on the race track then be man enough to go to battle face to face. He!!, a 60 something Richard Childress slapped him around! LOL!!

Oops, Clint Bowyer just took care of any ambitions of a sweep the 18 might have had.

The spotter told Bowyer he was clear when, in fact, he wasn't. Will busch retaliate? The drama continues!! LOL!!

Just think how many truck and nationwide titles kyle would have.