Default Valken wheel new manufacturer

Does anyone know who is the new manufacturer of Valken wheels? tried to contact valken direct but they not real interested in telling me who has taken it over,

You might call China's directory assistance. Steve

Valken Sports was founded just over 5 years ago, headquartered in Swedesboro, New Jersey. We at Valken, are the same guys who created most of the paintball technologies we take for granted these days. We're the pioneers behind your electronic loaders and battery powered markers.

I called Valken a few months ago and they told me they no longer have that division, but the guy who ran that part of Valken took it over and is starting new as a new brand. Suppose to making some kind of announcement either this month (June)or next month(July) or so I was told.

They are a bunch of crooks they promise you the world if you buy in at a high rate then when you call back to order more you are no longer a dealer and must pay retail price for wheels so I would suggest going with another wheel company that treats you fairly!

Valken wheels are s--t anyway. they are the softest aluminum I have seen just a nudge and they are bent. Also getting the tires off the bead is really hard and the wheel ends up gouged up from the bead breaker.