I posted this a couple months ago after we saw the first spring failure---- and wanted to send the reminder once again
we recently found 1 more broken spring making the total 3 (that we know about)
absolutely no reason for concern as we have literally sold 100's of sets from here alone.

please read below----I will post picture soon (I am not so good at pics)

Since the introduction of the new Bee-Hive valve spring we have had very few failures and all known failures were due to incorrect installation or rocker arm interference.

the new dependability of the retrofit kit has possibly made us all somewhat negligent in the under the valve cover maintenance area (myself included)

we recently recieved our first report of a broken spring

it was broken at the very top and still was in operation but a more serious failure was soon to happen had it not been discovered.

this should serve as a wake up call to simply take a look under the valve covers on a regular basis and as always pay special attention to the keepers and now the spring itself.

the broken spring is being sent to us for inspection and we will post pictures at that time

this should in NO way create a notion that there is a lurking problem with the new bee-hive sytem only that normal maintenance practices should be used------we have sold over 300 sets of the valve springs and like I said earlier this is the FIRST failure that I know of that has no explanation.

Brad
www.race-1.com
brad@race-1.com
330-540-7223