Default New Late Model Series!

Hey guys,So for anyone unaware this is for rfactor which is gods gift to dirt racing. Easily the best dirt racing sim and really fun for people of all skill levels. With the lack of competitive series around, I am creating this series for people who want to have some fun. If you don't have rfactor and you are a dirt racing fan, I recommend you looking into it. If you do have it we are racing next Sunday at 7PM est and message me on here if you are interested. There will be a $175 payout for the series championship. 12 race season for the Summer series and then we will see where it goes in the fall. A little about myself. I have been going to dirt races since I was a kid and it is something I have always had a passion for. Now I am a Junior in college and this is a fun way to pass the time.Thanks!

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by Euphorius View Post
    Hey guys,So for anyone unaware this is for rfactor which is gods gift to dirt racing. Easily the best dirt racing sim and really fun for people of all skill levels. With the lack of competitive series around, I am creating this series for people who want to have some fun. If you don't have rfactor and you are a dirt racing fan, I recommend you looking into it. If you do have it we are racing next Sunday at 7PM est and message me on here if you are interested. There will be a $175 payout for the series championship. 12 race season for the Summer series and then we will see where it goes in the fall. A little about myself. I have been going to dirt races since I was a kid and it is something I have always had a passion for. Now I am a Junior in college and this is a fun way to pass the time.Thanks!
    This sounds like a pretty cool deal. Keep us updated, maybe some video... I'm sure there are people on here interested!! Thanks for sharing.
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil