Default Boyd Speedway Steel Head Late Model

What drivers do you hope to see at Boyd's this Friday competing in The Ironman Steel Head Mid Season $1500 to win Championship

Well if R1 not there p4 wins its every wk,who wants to see same winner every wk?

Not much thrill at Boyds anymore,the 4 car cost about 30 grand then twenty five for a motor and then the stuff that goes with it,you got over 60, to win a grand that most other guys ant afford,he needs to run world of outlaws or Lucas! Who is going to win the points this year?

you are right this is a very boring track now you know who wins before they post results about 3 years ago they had alot of different winners in steel head now not much passing at all i agree they need to put bountys on cars or start them in the rear after 2 wins in a row give them a extra hundred dollars if they win

Who won the steelhead special at Boyd's - thanks

Rick Hixson, Jamie Perry and Todd Hernandez top three

I love boyds and I have been to tracks all over the country. No matter who wins, by far one of the best tracks around. Maybe the winner is almost always the same but the racing is always good. Plus it's not the tracks fault they win all the time. You can put a bounty on them but I bet you still will not be able to beat booger but Hixson proved last night Perry can be beat. Last you can't tell them to take a night off just because they keep winning. I hope they don't change a thing. But just my opinion.

He didn't pass Perry,he started in front of him,maby they need some motor rules.

stevo what number is your car ?

Was 21 and sold it,cause no motor rules it cost more than you make , but will drive for another guy that says he has much money,you know how that is ,will be new Rocket ,he just built motor,steel but he was told last wk some wants to run the all alu corvette motor in the steel class,so not sure about motor.

that's why your not in charge
    victim

GO (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) YOURSELF,ACETONE!

THE REST OF YOU SMART ASSES ON HERE CAN ALSO GO (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) YOURSELVES! THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON 4M, I pay full price at the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing races,and I don't need some smart ass little (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing punk starting a bunch of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) with me on here. 4M USED TO BE A DECENT.
    Last edited by sevenstates; 06-23-2014 at 02:10 PM.

take a valium and chill.
    victim