Default ***Driver w/top quality equipment looking for team to partner with***

Former sprint car driver, and a current business owner, who lives in the northern part of Atlanta GA (near Dixie Speedway) is looking for a super late model team based in the Atlanta area or somewhere in AL or TN to partner with (drive for & sponsor). I can bring top notch equipment, and some sponsorship, with me to the right situation. The right team would have a transporter, a race shop and crew already in place and just needs a driver, along with some additional race equipment and some sponsorship.

I have a complete, race ready 2013 blue front Rocket with a 430ci. Clements racing engine (WoO car) and I would like to primarily race in the GA/AL/TN area with some occasional trips outside of that primary area. The plan would be to race about 2 times per week throughout the remainder of 2014 and then re-evaluate plans for 2015.

If you are a team owner, or looking to start a new team, and you run a first class operation please contact me at (770) 329-1515 or scott@zenwindows.com to discuss. Serious inquiries only please. I am willing to work with the team that offers the right situation.

Thank you for the responses, however, I am only looking for a team based in the Atlanta or Southeastern US to partner with. If you are in the Atlanta area, or somewhere in the Southeastern US, give me a call. I have race ready equipment, top quality, and I am ready to race right away. Need a team with a transporter, a shop and a crew already in place or an owner looking to start a team and build it up from scratch.

Call 770-329-1515 or email scott@zenwindows.com for more information.

I will answer the question that keeps getting asked most, "What equipment will you bring?" As my original post states, I have a complete, race ready 2013 blue front Rocket with a 430ci. Clements motor. I can also bring some brand new wheels and for the right situation some additional sponsorship dollars as well.

What I am looking for is an existing team with a shop, hauler and crew to partner with who is willing to race in GA/AL/TN primarily with some occasional trips outside of that area.

Contact Scott at 770-329-1515 or scott@zenwindows.com for more info. Serious inquiries only please. Thank you!

The car & motor were purchased directly from a current World of Outlaws team and it was the car they were running until I bought it. This is a top of the line car & motor. Thanks!