Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Be sure radius rods are set as LT 18.25", LB 15", RT 18.75", RB 15.5".

This tends to be a looser setup with Rockets. You can always shorten Right sides 1/4 " at a time, to tighten it back up.

There r 3 holestop and bottom rr. Rods in center holes. Lr 3 holes top rod in center. bottom has two sets of brackets long rod with 4 holes and short rod bracket with 6 .I have short rod in 2nd hole up.

Here is a very basic adjustment guide by GRT I have used it for years to get cars going the right way. Please notice that springs are the first adjustment suggestion. Until you get a car sprung properly you will have a monkey lovin a football, be wasting your time and making bandages for other problems. While this sheet and I do not 100% agree, it really will help most the time. I know it's a GRT set up sheet but your car won't know if you don't tell it. JMHO.
    http://www.teamgrt.com/GRT_RACE_CARS...MENT_GUIDE.pdf
    Last edited by hpmaster; 06-24-2014 at 05:59 AM.

Move the left bottom rod up to 4th or 5th hole and it will turn and hike up quicker. I scale mine in the 3rd hole like rocket sayes and move it to 4th hole to start and if its still tight going in I move it to 5th hole but you might need a bent lower rod to keep it from hitting birdcage.
    Last edited by ncracer1st; 06-29-2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: add to

Quote Originally Posted by jedclampit View Post
    Softening RF spring tightens car into corner. What do you consider/use as base 4 link holes/mounting points? How many do you have @ each location? 3?
    kem trang da
    kem trắng da
    kem duong da
    kem dưỡng da

Quote Originally Posted by ncracer1st View Post
    Move the left bottom rod up to 4th or 5th hole and it will turn and hike up quicker. I scale mine in the 3rd hole like rocket sayes and move it to 4th hole to start and if its still tight going in I move it to 5th hole but you might need a bent lower rod to keep it from hitting birdcage.
    Good advice. Also if your car hikes down alot it will get ugly tight on decel, add compression to lr shocks if thats what is going on. usually nose darts right on decel with not enuff compression valving in lr.
    Last edited by jedclampit; 06-30-2014 at 10:56 AM.