Default Videos are up from Friday 6-13 and Sat 6-14 on Youtube and Vimeo

https://www.youtube.com/FlipperFord13

Wreck of the Week I caught on film is up , there is no fire or major destruction or Death if thats what your looking for this video will disappoint you , its just 2 cars getting together an going up into the wall.

6-13-14 we filmed at the Concrete Jungle (Kingsport Speedway)
    6-14-14 we filmed at 411 Motor Speedway , Tn Action Track

we hope you stop by and enjoy the clips

Thank You
    Richard & Tammy Ford

New Plan and we need your help , spreading the word , we have been renting and selling videos online for 6 months now , it started well and has fallen off a bit , so I ask around. Folks say they want to rent videos but not just one class. I have had several people ask me to do a monthly subscription. Well we finally got it worked out , and now you can subscribe to ALL our videos we record for $6.99 a month / 30 days from time of rental.
    We have even lowered our prices on the buy button as well to $5 to download videos in HD right to your computer in hope to create more sales. We will be going away from DVD sales all together by 2015. Right now we have been uploading the last 2 weeks of videos from Kingsport Speedway and 411 Speedway , which you will get both tracks in your subscription price of $6.99 and no commercials. When "time and video storage" allows we will also be uploading videos from the past that we filmed all over the South, including Atomic , Volunteer and other East Tn tracks.
    Now the people who have already order the rentals or have used the buy button , you videos are still there for you to rent for the 6 months. I have been told the buy and download will run out after 30 days , so if you used the buy button , please download your video before July 18 , 2014. That is 30 days from today.
    We hope by changing the rental to a subscription and lowering the Buy from 6.99 / 7.99 to $5 that it will increase our over all sales..
    Thank You
    Richard & Tammy Ford
    https://vimeo.com/speedwayvideo/vod_pages