Default 4 Bar Adjustment

Will lowering the right lower bar loosen the car on the entry?

No most of the time

Tightens entry. Assuming you're running the shock and spring in front and on the birdcage. Very common adjustment on a 4-bar car.

Does it change what the moving of bar does depending if you go from, say, 4 degrees up down to 0 degrees vs going past 0 to a negative degree? Reason I'm asking this is a few weeks ago we ran same program with the 360 non-wing sprints and the track was USED UP. I moved RL bar down one hole(approx. 0 degree) and it did help but wasn't near enough. Last week I was talking with another Mod driver about this and he said move one more hole down on RL and also move LL bar down. Trying to get a handle on this because we are running with them again Labor Day.

That bar is inducing roll steer when you angle it upward and reducing roll steer when you lower to "0" from any inclined forward position which will loosen *more steer* and tighten *less steer*.When you angle the Lower down toward the front you are reducing roll steer as the chassis compresses. On a slick slick track many reduce roll steer to gain side bite, this also tightens handling.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

No matter what, lowering the bar reduces steer and increases wheel rate.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Thank you.