Default Help me!!!!!! Scaling car don't know how

I have a 86 metric car have to weight 3300 pounds due to using a 602 crate motor I have a 1100 LF. 1200rf 200Lr. 225RRI need to scale it but have no clue where to start can someone please give me some tips

What all perctenges would I use?

I agree with most of what is mentioned above. BUT you don't mention anything about track size, speed, short corners, long corners, banking etc.

I personally would put the 1100 on rf and a 900 or 1000 on lf.
    52-54% rear, 51-52% left, 49-51% cross. I measure my frame heights at the 4 corners where the frame bends to clearance for tires. level to slight uphill toward ball joint on front lower a arm, then adjust rear like mentioned. try to keep added weight on top or in front of rear axle, anything behind will tend to sling rear of car around. Scale with driver in seat, putting same amount of weight in car doesn't work as good, not at same positions

Track is a little smaller than a 1/2 and pretty decently banked really fast medium straights long corners do you have a percent on the right?

Good advice scdriver! Where did the cross% come from? Put more weight on LR and let her eat!

Scd what is the title to your stock car you tube videos.