Default whats better for corner entry?

a brake floater on left rear , clamped to birdcage or welded to housing? pro's con's

If you cannot make consistant laps a floater is useless. I think it hurts weekly racers more than it will ever help. Clamp that thing and be done.

If your driver understands and comprehends how a chassis works and what a floater does he has a better chance at being successful with one or even 2.

consistant laps are there, just wondering if the brake floater is creating an issue because the way it reacts depending on the body roll at the time of brake application i would think if on the birdcage will be the same way and if just clapmed to the housing how would you keep the car from slamming down off throttle without too much compression in the lr shock?

I've run it both ways and went back to the floater. Two things I didn't like about being clamped, if you were a little too tight on entry in a hooked up heat, good luck and if you had to come off the bars too much in a slick main for traffic, you couldn't use the brakes as well to keep the car turning on the rf. I will say trail braking seems much more consistent with the brake clamped up, I know jeremy Payne doesn't run a floater at vegas so there may be something to no floater in the slick.