Default 602 Motor Alterations

Since my last post created such great buzz. I figured I would go ahead and put some feelers out for something else now that i am on the right path for my MSD box. Where should I go or who should I contact to get my motor done? Is it better to buy a new one and have it done or buy a used one thats worn out or broke and have it all redone. Looking for the best money can buy and will pass tech. Thanks in advanced!

by a new engine --adjust the valves, prime the oil system, start it, set the timing, then follow some simple break-in procedures and finally go race

if you think you are being beat by legal engines your car is probably to tight

there is nothing "legal" that will set one apart from the other

Brad
    www.race-1.com

You forgot to mention taking off and reinstalling the DIS seals while you are having it cheated up.

Brad don't waste your time. Delaware doesn't allow rebuilds or fixes for the most part in it's 602 crate classes. While I know there is some cheating going on there I ran decent for a few years and was 100% legal. A buddy of mine has won a lot of races and quite a few championships running legal.

This guy is just another doofus trying to cheat before he ever turns a lap.
    Last edited by Racer63; 07-08-2014 at 03:43 PM.

606-678-2226
    Hope you find what your looking for.