Travis D-i-c-k-e-s MLRA Driver Website Design

(JULY 15TH, 2014) Travis D-i-c-k-e-s is a Lucas Oil MLRA Dirt Late Model and modified driver from Nebraska. Travis opened the 2014 season with a bang at Junction Motor Speedway. Opening the season piloting his dirt modified he drove to a win and a runner-up finish the following night.

The success has continued throughout the season sitting behind the number 6 dirt late model owned by Al & Lori Humphrey out of Giltner, Nebraska. The dirt late model racing team currently sits 4th in Lucas Oil MLRA series standings. Eight top 10 runs and an MLRA win at Jackson County Speedway have the team sitting in championship battle at the mid-season point.

The dirt late model team has just returned from the Diamond Nationals held at the famed Lucas Oil Speedway. A runner-up spot in the B-Main gave him a starting spot in the main event. He went on top finish 20th.

Travis D-i-c-k-e-s Racing is excited to debut their MLRA driver website design to the racing community. See it here http://www.walterswebdesign.com/news

Travis D-i-c-k-e-s Racing would like to thank all of their sponsors for the continued support of their racing program. These include; Big Daddy’s Salsa, Weiland Well Company, Reigle Trucking and Louderback Drug.

To learn more about sponsorship opportunities with Travis D-i-c-k-e-s Racing, please visit the teams contact page. They would be happy to go in to detail with you about how motorsports marketing can help to grow your business.

Stay tuned to the teams social media page and MLRA driver website throughout the racing season to receive up to the minute updates. The new team website will be updated regularly with event changes and race results. Be sure to visit the photo albums as well for any race fans entertainment purposes.

Written By: Walters Web Design

About Travis D-i-c-k-e-s Racing
Travis D-i-c-k-e-s drives the number 6 dirt late model in the Lucas Oil LMRA Series fielded by Al & Lori Humphrey out of Giltner, Nebraska. Travis began racing in 1996 at the age of sixteen. In 2012, he became the first repeat and back-to-back SLMR points champion, subsequent to collecting the series crown in 2011.

About Walters Web Design
Founded in 2004, Walters Web Design specializes in automotive website development and graphic design. We use advertising and social marketing to help facilitate visitors and potential customers to all our client websites. “We take pride in all of our customer websites and we want each design to be better than our last. We feel this is what has put us above all the rest in our industry.” Walters Web Design is pleased to supply the Travis D-i-c-k-e-s MLRA Driver Website Design for the sixth year and we look forward to working with the team far into the future.