Default Brand new street stock

Brand new chassis. 77 Malibu fat frame shortened to 108" wheel base. Monte body, front and rear nose, everything is new nothing used. $8000 dollars in receipts. Can't afford to build a motor and just started a family so need the car gone. 62" full floater winters 9", scew jacks all 4 corners, Afco low friction greats able balljoint and bushings in front monoball trailing arm bushings in rear. Lots of tricks and advantages built into this car. 633 gear lightened spool. Has springs, brand new a arms, all aero quipped fittings pushlock fuel line ran, allstar fuel filter, quick car switches and wiring.dual Willwood brake master cylinders one 3/4 bore one 7/8 bore. Willwood clutch pedal. Hydraulic throw out bearing. 4 speed trans Tilton triple disc clutch with flywheel. Chrome Aero wheels 2 beadlocks and to regular 8" wide 5x5 bolt pattern. New steering quickner and monte ss steering box. Kirkey seat, and have 200 pounds of lead. just need your motor axles and radiator. It's a unbelievable car and wish I had the money to finish. I'm sure I left a lot of details out so just call or text with any questions. I can send many pictures throughout the entire build. Asking $7000 Obo call mike at 708-227-6139
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vanhowe61; 08-03-2014 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Price change

Built around ump rules

Needs someone to finish!!!!

We added your ad to RacePartsTrader.com as a Silver Package ($9.95 retail) at no cost. You can claim the ad there by going to the below link and clicking the "Click Here To Claim My Listing" button:

http://www.racepartstrader.com/listi...-street-stock/

Once you click the button you can log into your account or if you haven't already you can create a new account.

$6500 dollars

Have a great car for next season

Default Price reduce

6500 dollars