Default What is Wrong? ROCKET

I've been running latemodel since 2000. Started in Grt and moved to Rocket in like 2004. The last 2 years I've been behind the 8 ball and can't get it back. I have a 2007 blue Rocket and it has 7 feature since new. I've done updates in 2009 and 2014. The only thing I have not done is the cross member. I have the penke shock newest and greatest. I'm driving this car as straight as possible and trying to turn left and keep it on the right front. Closed valveing to help. 120 left rear 54, 55 rear. 54.5 left. It never looks like the others anymore. Not slammed on right front. Is the Stacker killing me as a driver? Is a low j-bar killing me? Not knowing my roll center killing me. Not doing bump steer killing me? I've won and been fast but that was being hard on the gas and driven like a nut. Do I need a black rocket again? I've tried so hard and my fans are giving me (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Thanks

Post your complete setup along with your exact handling issue. Bar location, shock valving, springs, engine size and steel block or aluminum, along with engine location, 5th coil spring and location. I'm sure we can help that is still a great car it does have some drive off gremlins but its an easy fix if you paint us the whole picture.

What front springs are you on. I run 350 with like a 3\10 shock on rf a 425 with a 3\12 lf and take some rear steer out. J bar @ frame 9" bottom on pinion. 225 rr like a 3\5 shock, 200 lr like a 7\3 rear shock and 6\0 t shock, 150lbs of bite 13 1\2 drop. Car really turns in and back in the throttle quick. Works for us

As others have stated without knowing more about your setup all anyone can give you is general advice. If the car isn't getting over on the RF you need to be looking for binds/ determining what is limiting your rf compression travel (check spindles, tie rod ends, ball joints).

If you are running a stacked RF you need to look at your spring divider and make sure it isn't getting stuck on the shock body. Check stack gap to make sure it hasn't changed. That's a lot of wedge if you are on the stack as well.

If 120 LR bite is too much for a stacked RF, what is a good amount of split between RR and LR?