Default 2010 lightning straight bar height?

Im running 3.75" of rake in my straight panhard bar and having a issue with foward bite drive off in the feature. The car is super fast in the heats but come feature time I finish where I start. the setup book says no more than 2.5 inches so wondering what this would affect lowering it on chassis. Car is a 2010 lightning clamp lr, z-link rr. Almost everything is right to specs according to lightning other than my lr bite. I run 65lbs.

panhard bar has nothing to do with forward traction.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

...well, the shorty bar height does affect other handling aspects of the car that lead to forward traction, perhaps not directly. Lower it at the chassis to get no more than 2.5" diff from the pinion mount point. Then try less pre-load on the pull bar. There are some other things you can do also (like increasing or decreasing Right side wheel base to suit your driving style and track size, etc), but there's no majical set-up change change to make passing in the feature easier. Just try to keep the car set-up as balanced as possible, be careful on the throttle (try changing throttle position), have a driving strategy in place and adjust it on the fly (e.g., set up to run top or bottom and take advantage of mistakes).

Good luck

I really don't think 1.25" of more rake is the problem unless it is making the rear suspension too stiff. I would try another inch or two to be sure. Anytime you add more angle to the panhard bar, you are shifting the rearend to the left, which increases the thrusting action of the left rear suspension. Another thing to try, would be to put a 1" spacer on the LR or use 1" less wheel offset.Hope this helps.