Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    My time was not wasted.........had a good trip, saw a pretty good race at a cool little track and got to validate what I knew already about " Larry the fable guy".( aka, DC)

Some things you just know before you ask the question.......
    You were never invited anyway. But yes it was a good race and it was fun watching you tools standing at the wall of doors though. I wanted you to get the real feel of the history of the track. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Go Rusty!!!

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by Checker`Out View Post
    You were never invited anyway. But yes it was a good race and it was fun watching you tools standing at the wall of doors though. I wanted you to get the real feel of the history of the track. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Go Rusty!!!
    Self admitted COWARD!!!
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Oh, so you were there .........you were just in hiding?????

Must have been hard watching the race and looking over your shoulder the whole time.

And you said " wall of doors"??????.......dang, I was looking for the doors that had been kicked open!!!!

No wonder we missed each other........I was the one in the blue jeans and brown twisted pig BBQ shirt, you must have been the one in the pink skirt .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    Self admitted COWARD!!!
    I have no desire to meet and greet a loser like you. I hope you enjoyed the race though.

Oh, so you were there .........you were just in hiding?????

Must have been hard watching the race and looking over your shoulder the whole time.

And you said " wall of doors"??????.......dang, I was looking for the doors that had been kicked open!!!!

No wonder we missed each other........I was the one in the blue jeans and brown twisted pig BBQ shirt, you must have been the one in the pink skirt .

Lol.....you sure are a goofball. Lol...........

Hey BBQ if you ever head to I55 or Tricity,or Bellvegas let me know and I would make the drive to buy you a soda or adult beverage.I have not been able to make many races this year.But would try to make one of those.

So, DC sets up this meeting and then doesn't show? Well according to him he does show but creeps around stalking you guys instead. Wow. What can I even say? So funny. What a goofy SOB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittvok View Post
    So, DC sets up this meeting and then doesn't show? Well according to him he does show but creeps around stalking you guys instead. Wow. What can I even say? So funny. What a goofy SOB.
    See you are wrong there JokerPrime. I did nod my head to Blackford and he nodded back. Barbecueboy was never invited by me. I guess he just wanted to come to see some good racing. Were you there Mittvok aka JokerPrime??? If not you missed a good race.

Lightbulb

I have no desire to meet and greet a loser like you. I hope you enjoyed the race though.
    Because you're a coward. Maning up to your fear won't come for you, but your fears WILL catch up with you desired or not!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

You are correct, and I have told DC in a pm long ago when we do meet he won't like the outcome. Be more then a head nodding and he knows it...

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

See you are wrong there JokerPrime. I did nod my head to Blackford and he nodded back. Barbecueboy was never invited by me. I guess he just wanted to come to see some good racing. Were you there Mittvok aka JokerPrime??? If not you missed a good race.
    You nodded your head, but didn't introduce yourself. As if Blackie would know who you are you loon. You should have manned up and shook his hand. You invited him to your track and then didn't bother talking to him. You're a crazy one for sure.

I live in Michigan. I was no where near your track, Captain CrazyPants.

You nodded your head and he nodded back?????????

Wow, it's getting deep in here............just like the namesake title of this thread!!!!

I smell burning denim, are somebody's pants on fire?????

You nodded your head, but didn't introduce yourself. As if Blackie would know who you are you loon. You should have manned up and shook his hand. You invited him to your track and then didn't bother talking to him. You're a crazy one for sure.

For all I know he could be anyone of the T3g!! Had a nice talk with one of the T3g boys a few weeks ago at Sycamore. From what he discibed DC to look like was nothing that DC told me to look for, or did I see at Oakshade... Lmao

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

For all I know he could be anyone of the T3g!! Had a nice talk with one of the T3g boys a few weeks ago at Sycamore. From what he discibed DC to look like was nothing that DC told me to look for, or did I see at Oakshade... Lmao
    DC was the one in the pink skirt, hiding underneath his wifes(???) mu mu......

DC was the one in the pink skirt, hiding underneath his wifes(???) mu mu......
    He was not even there B. But the hidding part you are 100% correct about! He's very well known for this behavior, that has been confermd!!!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Oh, and he doesn't have a wife. l was told he (DC) can't get a woman not that that will come as shoker here...

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

He was not even there B. But the hidding part you are 100% correct about! He's very well known for this behavior, that has been confermd!!!
    If he would show himself he could get some Red Rep that takes a while to heal up from.LOL and some more.

"Rusty" will tell you all about this guy. He can't stand him either!!!!!!! Lmao and spit in the fire................

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

You have been awarded ten seniority points and a fruit cup for the name" Captain CrazyPants", if you plagiarized the name from someone else please share the fruit cup.

Quote Originally Posted by race21j View Post
    If he would show himself he could get some Red Rep that takes a while to heal up from.LOL and some more.
    That is exactly what he fears. He goes nowhere near the tracks he speaks of anymore, or the individuals he mentions on here. What's that tell you?

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil