Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Well????

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    Oh, and he doesn't have a wife. l was told he (DC) can't get a woman not that that will come as shoker here...
    I thought he would be married to a Super Model. Totally shocked that he/she is single and has to get on here to relieve some frustration.You know typing with one hand.

"Rusty" will tell you all about this guy. He can't stand him either!!!!!!! Lmao and spit in the fire................
    Whoaaaaaa.........DC is part of the rogue obsessive " schlenk skank" bleacher basement fan club and rusty don't even like the guy?????

Cookoo.....Cookoo.......cookoo!!!

That explains his need to overcome his inadequacies by acting like he does on 4 m.

It's all crystal clear now!!!!

And no offense to rusty or his true fans, it's just funny how the groupie pit lizards like DC latch on to someone and think they are best buds with there favorite driver!!!!
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 08-11-2014 at 04:26 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Whoaaaaaa.........DC is part of the rogue obsessive " schlenk skank" bleacher basement fan club and rusty don't even like the guy?????

Cookoo.....Cookoo.......cookoo!!!

That explains his need to overcome his inadequacies by acting like he does on 4 m.

It's all crystal clear now!!!!
    Keep rattling his cage on how his relationship with the t3g is going. He'll come clean of his bs, or they will for him!
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Funny thing adout all this is when DC started his crusade against me, he was good with the boys over at Oakshade. Lol now, he can't show his face there!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaa nick nick, Indians...

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Funny thing adout all this is when DC started his crusade against me, he was good with the boys over at Oakshade. Lol now, he can't show his face there!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaa nick nick, Indians...
    That sounds an awful lot like how it went on 4 m for him too........used to be able to post cool videos,and tidbits of useful info and now he resorts to thread bombing , lying about his name and his message and expecting everyone to believe him no matter what he says.......

Hashtag#lyingsakosht.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! @ the Oakshade brodown. You all got played.

I would have been laughing out loud while watching the waiting on me show.

Quote Originally Posted by Postin' Gnarlie Postz View Post
    Bwahahahahahaha!!!! @ the Oakshade brodown. You all got played.

I would have been laughing out loud while watching the waiting on me show.
    Or watchin the little school boyz.
    Steve Anderson Esq.

"Played"? I knew the night before the race DC would not be there. One of his "buddies" assuerd me that, and said he hasn't been welcome at Oakshade for over a year now. Seems ole DC can't keep his gruddy little hands off other peoples property. He's been cought at Eldora too walking off with campers property...

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by sasteveo023 View Post
    Or watchin the little school boyz.
    You into that shT??

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

"Played"? I knew the night before the race DC would not be there. One of his "buddies" assuerd me that, and said he hasn't been welcome at Oakshade for over a year now. Seems ole DC can't keep his gruddy little hands off other peoples property. He's been cought at Eldora too walking off with campers property...
    And the plot thickens.........wow, a liar AND a thief?????

Pretty impressive rap sheet if true!!! Your uncle and nephew should be proud!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And the plot thickens.........wow, a liar AND a thief?????

Pretty impressive rap sheet if true!!! Your uncle and nephew should be proud!!!
    Lol, Like I said if ole DC don't come clean with the truth about himself, his "buddies" will!!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Lol....you clowns will never change. Saying the worst lying things that your little pea brains can come up with. Who cares what you tools of the idiot club thinks of me. I have my own circle of friends and we sure would not want any of you fools around us. You tools like to act like kids on a message board. I am over that now. I have moved on. You idiots will die acting like clowns on 4m. I am glad you liked the race though. Come out again to see the 2015 Oakshade Hell Tour Race. You will not be disappointed. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Checker`Out View Post
    Come out again to see the 2015 Oakshade Hell Tour Race. You will not be disappointed. Lol
    Yeah now that you can't be there to walk off with peoples stuff anymore!!!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

So if he has been busted for "lifting" other peoples stuff, should not be to hard to get a name and/or a photo of light fingered Louie.

Quote Originally Posted by race21j View Post
    So if he has been busted for "lifting" other peoples stuff, should not be to hard to get a name and/or a photo of light fingered Louie.
    Worth checking out I guess, but all you have to do is ask one of the t3g boys about him, and you'll get all the info you could want.

I did hear there was an arrest at Eldora, but you'd have to Check with Darke Co. on that one...

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Blackford,
    Unlike what was supposed to happen to you. I did go meet up with huskerdirt at I-80. When you get the opportunity to meet face to face. You get a way different perspective of that person. I enjoyed my conversations with him and will be meeting up with him at Knoxville. Someday I hope we can meet up. Along with a few others on here. I have know problem meeting people even if they dislike what I may say to rattle there cage. LOL If a person feels he needs to punch me. I hope he has the decency to let me take my teeth out first. LOL
    Hopefully this day will come sooner than later!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by race21j View Post
    You don't want to act as stupid as the idiot club, do you race21j??? You acting like them is starting to scare me. Lying and making up stories is the idiots club way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Blackford,
    Unlike what was supposed to happen to you. I did go meet up with huskerdirt at I-80. When you get the opportunity to meet face to face. You get a way different perspective of that person. I enjoyed my conversations with him and will be meeting up with him at Knoxville. Someday I hope we can meet up. Along with a few others on here. I have know problem meeting people even if they dislike what I may say to rattle there cage. LOL If a person feels he needs to punch me. I hope he has the decency to let me take my teeth out first. LOL
    Hopefully this day will come sooner than later!!!!
    Oh I hear ya. But if the other party (DC) has nothing but a none stop line of bs, and a never ending supply of screen names... How the hell ya gonna even get the chance to punch his teeth in to where his boyfriend says swallow??? I would love to have a beer with DC, and just see how his mouth works at that point. I guarantee you he isn't any different in person then he is on here. Who wants to do anything other then perform frontal Lobotomy on his ass??? Sorry, just telling it like it is here Lol!! Now if he was to shake my hand and man up to his child's play, sure I believe in giving anyone a chance to do better, and offer him a beer, but he proved that he can't be a man just this past summer nationals at Oakshade. He even admitted to standing back looking at us, when he wasn't even there!!!!!!!! Lmfao.................

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Oh I hear ya. But if the other party (DC) has nothing but a none stop line of bs, and a never ending supply of screen names... How the hell ya gonna even get the chance to punch his teeth in to where his boyfriend says swallow??? I would love to have a beer with DC, and just see how his mouth works at that point. I guarantee you he isn't any different in person then he is on here. Who wants to do anything other then perform frontal Lobotomy on his ass??? Sorry, just telling it like it is here Lol!! Now if he was to shake my hand and man up to his child's play, sure I believe in giving anyone a chance to do better, and offer him a beer, but he proved that he can't be a man just this past summer nationals at Oakshade. He even admitted to standing back looking at us, when he wasn't even there!!!!!!!! Lmfao.................

Is that the best you can come up with Blackford??? Your lies are starting to get a little weak. See you at Eldora. Lol Remember that you are the original ManChild.....it looked to us at the track, that the only thing that you would be good at is eating homburgs and gulping beer. Anything more than that may cause you to have breathing problems, and we would not want to see that would we??? I am doing just fine so you don't have to worry about me. Have fun and enjoy your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Checker`Out View Post
    Is that the best you can come up with Blackford??? Your lies are starting to get a little weak. See you at Eldora. Lol Remember that you are the original ManChild.....it looked to us at the track, that the only thing that you would be good at is eating homburgs and gulping beer. Anything more than that may cause you to have breathing problems, and we would not want to see that would we??? I am doing just fine so you don't have to worry about me. Have fun and enjoy your life.
    Not "coming up" with anything. See that's the difference between you and I... I don't have to "come up" with the facts, they are just there!! You on the other hand do have to reach, and lie to "come up" with something you goofy sob!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil